Batman Ninja

Current and Classic Animation!
MyBalls
I Love Anime

Batman Ninja

Postby MyBalls » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:02 am

I just needed to share this immediately.. maybe, just maybe we finally can breach that uncanny valley in 3D anime, that separates us from some great things.

Hopes are high

phpBB [video]

Chris
Site Co-Founder

Re: Batman Ninja

Postby Chris » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:17 am

Ha ha

First inclination was “seriously they are trying again with the western comic thing.”

Watch for a moment then “interesting this is lookin decent”

Then I here the laugh “ha ha I think I can get into this”

See that it’s a Batman isekai “what the heck I’m seriously on board with this one”

Sitting here enjoying the overall presentation of this. I hope it can deliver on that hype that’s a dangerous combination. But definitely interesting. Thanks for sharing. Looks like a great catch.

MyBalls
I Love Anime

Postby MyBalls » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:35 am

Chris wrote:Ha ha

First inclination was “seriously they are trying again with the western comic thing.”

Watch for a moment then “interesting this is lookin decent”

Then I here the laugh “ha ha I think I can get into this”

See that it’s a Batman isekai “what the heck I’m seriously on board with this one”

I know rigth? ... I´m sitting here and rewatching the trailer again and again... giving me the goosebumps ::yess::

Chris wrote:I hope it can deliver on that hype that’s a dangerous combination. But definitely interesting.

Yes, DC taking a real risk here. I´m still happy to see this, maybe they finally found a new path to "defeat" Marvel.

The most important is, if they succeed, others will follow.

I´m probably more hyped over the opportunities and new creations, that this film can lead to.

I Hope, they bring it to the western audience fast, after it airs in Japan.

DestroyerGX
I Bleed Anime

Postby DestroyerGX » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:44 pm

It looks very excellent. A Batman anime? I really hope it delivers. I've loved the Batman Animated series back in the 90s.

BlueSpark
Anime Junky

Postby BlueSpark » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:25 am

Not trying to rain on anyone's parade, but the visuals really don't appeal to me. They seem kind of choppy and simply not very agreeable to my eyes. I vastly prefer animes with CGI elements (like Psycho-Pass, Infinite Stratos etc.) or live-action movies/series over this.

That being said, the production of the trailer itself was pretty well done in my eyes, and hearing "Batman" and "Joker" in Japanese was... interesting ;). In the end, this possible revolution doesn't seem to be something that would strike my fancy – but I'm always open for Japan to prove me wrong in the end.
Know a decent number of anime characters? Check out my forum game!

Star-K
Anime Junky

Postby Star-K » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:23 pm

The Joker looks insane, his hair and makeup really sells it for me. I can wait to see how it turns out.

Neon Genesis
I Love Anime

Postby Neon Genesis » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:25 pm

I hope this will be better than those Marvel anime that came out several years ago. But I remember it was like Madhouse that made a 2D Batman anime several years ago that I heard was pretty good, so hopefully that's a good sign for this one.

Chris
Site Co-Founder

Postby Chris » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:26 am

Neon Genesis wrote:I hope this will be better than those Marvel anime that came out several years ago. But I remember it was like Madhouse that made a 2D Batman anime several years ago that I heard was pretty good, so hopefully that's a good sign for this one.

Welcome back

I agree that’s my main reservation.i personally don’t know of a single western comic adaption that has been widely well received.

Do you know the name of that Batman series maybe we can look into it anything that bucks the trend is a good thing especially bucking negative connotations.

Companion Kyuubey
Crazy About Anime

Postby Companion Kyuubey » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:49 am

I'm actually really hype for this.
My Anime List /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\My Figure Collection

ATM-senpai
I Love Anime

Postby ATM-senpai » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:23 pm

I'm excited as well, but honestly can't get over the fact that it should be called: Batman Ninja who thinks he's a Samurai! ::mischief::