The Open letter

Current and Classic Animation!
BlueSpark
Otaku

Re: The Open letter

Postby BlueSpark » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:36 pm

Eira wrote:I would like to talk about it more but almost everything has been said and everyone seems pretty set in their ways on this.
I concur. There's only so much you can milk a topic like this one for. If anything, I regard the conclusions from this thread as an appeal to engage in more discussions elsewhere on the forums (no promises, but I'll try). I think the open letter has served its purpose. Then again, if you want to surprise us with something new, fullmetal, I'm all eyes.
Know a decent number of anime characters? Check out my forum game!

Chris
Site Co-Founder

Postby Chris » Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:09 pm

That’s random.

I’m gonna guess there was a glitch somewhere. Last post was in January.

Granted necro is not a problem here but I do not think that was your intent

Eira
I Bleed Anime

Postby Eira » Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:16 pm

Yer, I'm somewhat confused, did someone bump? I'm pretty sure BlueSparks post is an old one, if it's not then I don't know why he would say something like that at this time. Maybe Fullmetal tried to bump it again? IDK.
Everything I say is in relation to me, objectivity doesn't exist.

MAL: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Eira_99
Feel free to add me on Discord for more chat form discussions: One True Eira#1560

Fullmetal-Senpai
Otaku

Postby Fullmetal-Senpai » Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:07 pm

Wakey wakey

Eira
I Bleed Anime

Postby Eira » Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:18 pm

Fullmetal-Senpai wrote:Wakey wakey

So it was you?

Feel free to add me on Discord for more chat form discussions: One True Eira#1560

Fullmetal-Senpai
Otaku

Postby Fullmetal-Senpai » Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:34 am

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Eira
I Bleed Anime

Postby Eira » Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:59 pm

Well I said what I said last time you bumped it. And no one else wants to have the conversation anyway, I really doubt people are gonna make posts about this saying their feelings. Unfortunately the fact remains true that bumping it at this point, changes nothing, the conversation died. Unless something new is added there’s literally nothing new I can say.

Fullmetal-Senpai
Otaku

Postby Fullmetal-Senpai » Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:19 pm

Well i wrote a whole bunch only to refresh the page like a moron, I'll give you the short hand. Mission failed, there won't be a next time. Glad i gleaned the insight i could off of this post.

Eira
I Bleed Anime

Postby Eira » Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:11 am

Fullmetal-Senpai wrote:Well i wrote a whole bunch only to refresh the page like a moron, I'll give you the short hand. Mission failed, there won't be a next time. Glad i gleaned the insight i could off of this post.

I see, kinda wish I had been able to see the whole thing. I think it's somewhat obvious I've given up to a dagree. Obviously I want the site to flourish and haven't left it, and I don't plan to leave anytime soon. I'm doing what I can with what I have but there's only so much that I can do.

At this point I'm pretty much just doing my best and hoping that more people will come and stay, if it gets better I'll be here, helping out. And even if it doesn't get much more popular I'll still be here, I can't really push the agenda on anyone else even though if a person joins on a low posting day we pretty much lose them right away and those are all too common.