Anime review request.

Current and Classic Animation!
kurohime7511
I Like Anime

Re: Anime review request.

Postby kurohime7511 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:05 am

fireworks

Future has many possibilities and its the reaction of the actions we take. If we mistakenly did something wrong we repent and rectify it but we cannot alter or rewrite it myanimelist The author played with this fact by introducing a crystal ball which gives you an opportunity to go back in the time and rewrite the future but every time one does so it will affect the people and things related to the user into something obscure. The more the crystal is used the more it engulfs the user and the things related to him/her into it.
Last edited by kurohime7511 on Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chris
Site Co-Founder

Postby Chris » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:28 am

SethAmaha wrote:I'm requesting this one because of several angles.

1) you two said that Japan hasn't done many horror anime that work and I disagree, every episode of this show was pretty gao terrifying, so much so I had to stop watching it late at night just to get through the rest.

2) Flowers of Evil pretty much killed most peoples affection or possible affections for rotoscope, but this show, due to its theme, I think pulled it off amazingly well. It basically created a bunch of stills, and made them so creepy that even if it looked more like a picture book being told to you, its choice of style did wonders for its intended effects.

3) I noticed that you didn't cover this one when it appeared. You mentioned it as being one for the season, but never did a review or first impression, leading me to believe that you skipped it and I for one can easily call this one a hidden gem.

The show I'm talking about is Kowabon. You can watch it on Crunchyroll and highly recommend it if you need a good horror anime to watch. Double brownie points from me if you actually watch this in the middle of the night by the way. The episodes are short so it shouldn't be that much of an investment but I still recommend it to everyone as a gem that unfortunately seems to be very unnoticed by the anime community.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/kowabon/videos

Didn’t skip it. At the time it was in a purgatory. And by the time it was released most of the season was over and it didn’t have a lot of chatter so we let it slide.

Just answering your points thanks for the request.

fragoff
I Bleed Anime

Postby fragoff » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:25 pm

Kill la kill!
"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the didlo of dysfunction into the neko of a civilized society" -Plato

Wyaku Fang
I Like Anime

Postby Wyaku Fang » Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:56 am

I'd love to hear your thoughts on Honey and Clover.