What anime are you watching?

Current and Classic Animation!
Tori
Super NEET II

Re: What anime are you watching?

Postby Tori » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:35 pm

Kocurek1944 wrote:Choreography is just out of this world.Well animated,crisp,with weight attached to it in both hand to hand combat and gunplay.

That's Yutaka Nakamura for you. He's not concidered the best action animator for nothing.
ON EXTENDED HIATUS
SEE YOU IN DISCORD

Imagehttp://myanimelist.net/animelist/ToriXtra

Tori
Super NEET II

Postby Tori » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:54 pm

So I finished the first season of Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai. This is the sort of show that I know a lot of people dislike. It's an ecchi, harem, comedy and worse off it's got the same tropes we've seen a million times before. That said though, I enjoyed it. Yes, it's got some pretty heavy fanservice, but it's kinda spread out, so it doesn't feel like it's constantly in your face, though it does ramp up a lot when a certain character is introduced. I liked the harem in this show a bit as well cause, even though they could have done more with it, I liked that they tried to make interpersonal relationships between at least some of the characters in the harem and the MC.

Overall I would say that this was a good ecchi, harem show. I think some of the humor could have been toned down a bit, but it didn't bother me too much.
ON EXTENDED HIATUS
SEE YOU IN DISCORD

DestroyerGX
I Bleed Anime

Postby DestroyerGX » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:57 pm

Kocurek1944 wrote:I got to episode 20 of Bebop.It'a an amazing show.
Choreography is just out of this world.Well animated,crisp,with weight attached to it in both hand to hand combat and gunplay.
And some episodes even made me feel the FEELS.

Wait til the end. You get them feels more, I believe.

Kocurek1944
Super Otaku II

Postby Kocurek1944 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:27 pm

Tori wrote:So I finished the first season of Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai. This is the sort of show that I know a lot of people dislike. It's an ecchi, harem, comedy and worse off it's got the same tropes we've seen a million times before. That said though, I enjoyed it. Yes, it's got some pretty heavy fanservice, but it's kinda spread out, so it doesn't feel like it's constantly in your face, though it does ramp up a lot when a certain character is introduced. I liked the harem in this show a bit as well cause, even though they could have done more with it, I liked that they tried to make interpersonal relationships between at least some of the characters in the harem and the MC.

Overall I would say that this was a good ecchi, harem show. I think some of the humor could have been toned down a bit, but it didn't bother me too much.

Yay!I've hit with my recommendation!

Logan
Super NEET IV

Postby Logan » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:26 pm

Kocurek1944 wrote:
Tori wrote:Overall I would say that this was a good ecchi, harem show. I think some of the humor could have been toned down a bit, but it didn't bother me too much.

I liked the show a lot as well :) Now we just need a season 3!!!

Fullmetal-Senpai
Otaku

Postby Fullmetal-Senpai » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:28 pm

Logan wrote:
Kocurek1944 wrote:
Tori wrote:Overall I would say that this was a good ecchi, harem show. I think some of the humor could have been toned down a bit, but it didn't bother me too much.

Trust me you don't want a third season
-source reader

Logan
Super NEET IV

Postby Logan » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:41 pm

fullmetal_snorlax wrote:
Logan wrote:
Kocurek1944 wrote:

Trust me you don't want a third season
-source reader

I'm curious! I don't mind spoilers, so I'd like to know why you say that. :)

You can pm me about if you want :)

shikakage
I Bleed Anime

Postby shikakage » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:01 pm

I've just started watching Season 2 of Highschool DXD (binged watch S1 on Sunday). I'm surprised that I never watched this show before. It's so much fun. I like the MC and all of the girls in the show are likeable.

Tori wrote:So I finished the first season of Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai. This is the sort of show that I know a lot of people dislike. It's an ecchi, harem, comedy and worse off it's got the same tropes we've seen a million times before. That said though, I enjoyed it. Yes, it's got some pretty heavy fanservice, but it's kinda spread out, so it doesn't feel like it's constantly in your face, though it does ramp up a lot when a certain character is introduced. I liked the harem in this show a bit as well cause, even though they could have done more with it, I liked that they tried to make interpersonal relationships between at least some of the characters in the harem and the MC.

Wow! Tori actually liked something! :lol:

I enjoyed this show too. This show made my saturday mornings fun.

Women of the kuudere tribe are a pain..They're not used to showing affection, so once they do go sweet they'll give everyone a three-mile radius cavities...

Tori
Super NEET II

Postby Tori » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:05 pm

shikakage wrote:Wow! Tori actually liked something! :lol:

I'm not even the most critical guy on here anymore, yet I hear that joke everytime I like something :lol:
ON EXTENDED HIATUS
SEE YOU IN DISCORD

Logan
Super NEET IV

Postby Logan » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:08 pm

Tori wrote:
shikakage wrote:Wow! Tori actually liked something! :lol:

I'm not even the most critical guy on here anymore, yet I hear that joke everytime I like something :lol:

Ya, I'm the new Tori :)