Name A Character Similar to Mine

Everything Else!
Kocurek1944
Super Otaku

Re: Name A Character Similar to Mine

Postby Kocurek1944 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:26 am

3 days passed and time to decide has come.It was a difficult choice between two interesting personalities.

But in the end the winner is...drum roll please...Crash Kamio and Akane Minagawa.
Crash Kamio wrote:Akane Minagawa from Scum's Wish

BlueSpark hit pretty close,but this part about Terestina being childish and unstable(I haven't watched Railgun,so my only source of info was Railgun wiki)sealed fate of this encounter.
Both Akane and Kyouko have distinct air of maturity around them and their imposing nature is built via subtle escalation of tension rather than violent outbursts.
But great job both of You!
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kocurek1944
Proud citizen of Principality of Mecha
"Where robots are big
And teenagers angsty"

Crash Kamio
Anime Junky

Postby Crash Kamio » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:36 pm

Woooo victory. :3 Sorry for the delay. Been hectic over here and haven't had the chance to post. Hopefully I have a good choice that get you guys thinking.

Sayaka Miki from Madoka Magica

She's a girl who's fun, light hearted and enjoys her time with friends. But also underneath her surface is a girl who puts her all into what she does. Sometimes to a damaging degree. She works hard to protect everyone around her, even if it means hurting herself in the process. She's not selfish at all, and puts everyone ahead of herself.

Hard to talk about details without being spoilery. If you've seen the show you probably know what I'm looking for. :D

BlueSpark
Crazy About Anime

Postby BlueSpark » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:57 am

Alright, let's get things rolling :). I think I have a pretty good idea of what you're looking for, but I'm actually going to present you with something different ;). Allow me to introduce:
Saya Sasamiya from The Asterisk War

Saya has the same hair color as Sayaka, and a semi-similar short hair style. Also, their names - the parallels are obvious ;). They both have a petite stature and a cute round-ish face.

Saya has an air that seems very laid-back, but when it comes time to battle, she displays a fierceness you wouldn't expect at first glance. Plus she's always willing to help out her friends. Like Sayaka, she also has a rather troubled love life as the boy she's interested in doesn't requite her feelings.

Of course, we can't forget that both characters were voiced by the marvelous Sarah Williams in the English version :).
(Credit for this signature goes to Andrew - you rock!)