Name A Character Similar to Mine

Everything Else!
BlueSpark
Anime Junky

Re: Name A Character Similar to Mine

Postby BlueSpark » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:05 am

For this round, I'm going to snatch the (probably) most obvious character away first, so sorry in advance, everyone :P.

Moriko Morioka from Recovery of an MMO Junkie

Moriko epitomizes social anxiety. Back when she used to work a normal job, she would almost freak out at contact with other people. Even talking over the phone made her a nervous wreck. Eventually, she did find a sort-of friend in her former work liaison Koiwai.

Ever since Moriko quit her job, she's been living the NEET lifestyle to its fullest - gaming hard all day, every day. And yet, there's a desire stirring within her to connect with people in real life, which manifests after meeting Yuta Sakurai (and his online game avatar Lily).
Last edited by BlueSpark on Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Know a decent number of anime characters? Check out my forum game!

DestroyerGX
I Bleed Anime

Postby DestroyerGX » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:54 am

Lisa Mishima from Terror in Resonance

Living alone with her mother, Lisa at school is regularly bullied due to her introverted and quiet nature. This nature makes her keep her problems to herself and resent the outside world. She is also quite clumsy in trying to show she can be helpful.

BlueSpark
Anime Junky

Postby BlueSpark » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:20 am

Another bump for good measure - surely there are some other awkward and anti-social characters out there for you guys to propose :).
Know a decent number of anime characters? Check out my forum game!