Conventions

Everything Else!
Companion Kyuubey
Crazy About Anime

Re: Conventions

Postby Companion Kyuubey » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:09 am

YAY! I'll finally get to take my mom to an anime convention! We registered to go up to Sakura-Con (it will be my sister and my third time) next year. Anyone else going?
My Anime List /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\My Figure Collection/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Anime Arcade
“Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson, 1838

Logan
Super NEET IV

Postby Logan » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:48 pm

Companion Kyuubey wrote:YAY! I'll finally get to take my mom to an anime convention! We registered to go up to Sakura-Con (it will be my sister and my third time) next year. Anyone else going?

Awesome!!

I will be there, as will the guys that I write with on my site! (Brotaku and Giant Robot Hug on here) :) This'll be my third Sakura-con as well!!

Companion Kyuubey
Crazy About Anime

Postby Companion Kyuubey » Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:23 pm

Logan wrote:
Companion Kyuubey wrote:YAY! I'll finally get to take my mom to an anime convention! We registered to go up to Sakura-Con (it will be my sister and my third time) next year. Anyone else going?

Awesome!!

I will be there, as will the guys that I write with on my site! (Brotaku and Giant Robot Hug on here) :) This'll be my third Sakura-con as well!!

Awesome! Maybe we've run into each other and not even realized it ::shocked::
“Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson, 1838

Companion Kyuubey
Crazy About Anime

Postby Companion Kyuubey » Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:27 pm

Sakura-Con Hotel Reservations are open as of yesterday!

http://sakuracon.org/hotels-travel/hotels/

Crash Kamio
Anime Junky

Postby Crash Kamio » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:09 pm

The only two conventions I regularly go to are New York Comic Con and Connecticon. I'm going to NYCC next weekend, I'm looking forward to it alot!

Ayuu
Otaku

Postby Ayuu » Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:20 am

Crash Kamio wrote:The only two conventions I regularly go to are New York Comic Con and Connecticon. I'm going to NYCC next weekend, I'm looking forward to it alot!

I'm also going to NYCC next weekend~. Hype. XD looks like it should be fun this year. ^^

Crash Kamio
Anime Junky

Postby Crash Kamio » Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:31 am

Ayuu wrote:
Crash Kamio wrote:The only two conventions I regularly go to are New York Comic Con and Connecticon. I'm going to NYCC next weekend, I'm looking forward to it alot!

I'm also going to NYCC next weekend~. Hype. XD looks like it should be fun this year. ^^

Ohh awesome! Yeah it should be a lot of fun, it's always a good con. what day or days are are you going?

Ayuu
Otaku

Postby Ayuu » Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:32 am

Crash Kamio wrote:
Ayuu wrote:

Ohh awesome! Yeah it should be a lot of fun, it's always a good con. what day or days are are you going?

Got a three day pass ^^ I'll be there friday/saturday/sunday~ how about you? =)

Crash Kamio
Anime Junky

Postby Crash Kamio » Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:00 am

Ayuu wrote:
Crash Kamio wrote:
Ayuu wrote:

Got a three day pass ^^ I'll be there friday/saturday/sunday~ how about you? =)

Ohh lucky, I just have a Sunday pass, that's all that was left by the time my group was able to buy. Purchasing tickets this year was strange with the whole virtual line thing. but better than nothing and I'm just happy to go!

TrES-2b
I Like Anime

Postby TrES-2b » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:40 am

I can't waiiitttt. Even if it feels like we were just there lol. It is fun to travel that far and hangout with fellow nerds.

Time to finally not be lazy about cosplaying //says this every freaking time