Ask senpai

Everything Else!
Fullmetal-Senpai
Otaku

Re: Ask senpai

Postby Fullmetal-Senpai » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:33 pm

Chris wrote:
Fullmetal-Senpai wrote:
Chris wrote:wait if we are in the multiverse that was a lucky instance are we lucky or was the multiverse lucky?

I suppose due to the infinite number of chances that happened we're merely inevitable, as is a universe that can sustain carbon based life, so call it "fate" if you like. We're both equally lucky and unlucky.

nah if its fate then there is no luck involved pretty sure fate negates luck.

question is does fate negate karma?

if fate is the same as predestination and predestination doesnot allow for free-will you cannot build good karma then does that mean good things cannot happen to you?

Look as an Irishman you could say I'm pretty lucky, but luck is just statistics that are favorable. Anyway into the question

I think karma is like all in your mind man. It has more with you knowing you did the right thing than the universe knowing.

Good things happen to all people, good and bad.
Bad things happen to all people, good and bad.
As you could tell I'm not very Buddhist, sorry for my not answer.

fragoff
Anime Junky

Postby fragoff » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:40 am

Fullmetal-Senpai wrote:
I think karma is like all in your mind man.

Funny because technicaly so is the theory on multiverses. I could even put the theory of the big bang in there, since in all honesty, all serious scientists would tell you that it is all based on artifacts and that know physic cannot apply before the time of plank.

Criss, your question is a trap since you either believe in randomness or destiny. Luck and karma are just interpretations, words to discribe the formers.
The real question would be, wich one is it?

And as for my question that went unanswered, let me elaborate since the question was badly formulated:

from quarks to baryons, from atomes to molecules, from the formation of the first stars to their death and the formation of dust clouds wich then created more stars with their planets, all that inanimated matter gathered on our planet to create life. From dust, the univers became life and from life we arrived, self aware.
So by extention, aren't we the univers that starts to be aware of itself?
"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the didlo of dysfunction into the neko of a civilized society" -Plato

Fullmetal-Senpai
Otaku

Postby Fullmetal-Senpai » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:15 pm

back at it again with the free time

Companion Kyuubey
Crazy About Anime

Postby Companion Kyuubey » Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:38 pm

What is your favorite episode 1 in anime?
What series had a great episode 1 and went downhill from there?
What series had a bad/terrible episode 1 that you ended up enjoying or possibly even loving?

And since you are a reader of manga, replace episode 1 with chapter 1 or volume 1 depending on how you consume for the same questions.
My Anime List /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\My Figure Collection/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Anime Arcade
“Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson, 1838

Fullmetal-Senpai
Otaku

Postby Fullmetal-Senpai » Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:49 pm

Companion Kyuubey wrote:What is your favorite episode 1 in anime?
What series had a great episode 1 and went downhill from there?
What series had a bad/terrible episode 1 that you ended up enjoying or possibly even loving?

And since you are a reader of manga, replace episode 1 with chapter 1 or volume 1 depending on how you consume for the same questions.

Well these are hard as hell. Let's see what I can do for ya.

Welcome to the nhk. It set the tone incredibly well for the entire series, the music was perfect, the tone, and you knew to a tee who your mc was personally.

Great episode 1, I'm ready for the hate, it's re:zero. I liked the concept, liked the world, it was interesting, but went down hill so fast that I dropped it twice before powering thru it because of the badgering. I want my time back.

Horrible episode 1, hmmmmmmm, probably gunbuster. In retrospect to the 80s it looks like your garden variety run of the mill Mecha series, but those vending machines and them poses.

Best volume 1 is rather recent. Ancient magus bride. I don't usually fall in love with characters in a chapter but chise needs to be protected.

Great vol 1, wolfsmund. Honestly I think I just expected too much out of it but I was quickly bored by it's senseless Gore for the sake of it.

Horrid, relife was a real treat once you got into the meat of the story, I won't spoil it, but the beginning felt like an easy self insert.

Thanks kyuubs

Fullmetal-Senpai
Otaku

Postby Fullmetal-Senpai » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:31 pm

Badump bump