Happy birthday to Eira.

Everything Else!
Fullmetal-Senpai
Otaku

Happy birthday to Eira.

Postby Fullmetal-Senpai » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:00 pm

Go pound a beer for me, happy 21st. Don't die out there, Australia is scary.

MojaveRena
I Love Anime

Re: Happy birthday to Eira.

Postby MojaveRena » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:19 pm

Happy birthday Eira! 21 is a special age, dude.
Treat yourself to some Italian Grappa on me. Or if you don't drink, I'll drink it. ;)

Fullmetal-Senpai
Otaku

Postby Fullmetal-Senpai » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:20 pm

MojaveRena wrote:Happy birthday Eira! 21 is a special age, dude.
Treat yourself to some Italian Grappa on me. Or if you don't drink, I'll drink it. ;)

BODY SHOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSS

wait, i dont think thats what you meant.

Chris
Site Co-Founder

Postby Chris » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:23 pm

Happy happy birthday.

Have a whole bunch of fun.

Companion Kyuubey
Crazy About Anime

Postby Companion Kyuubey » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:42 pm

Happy Birthday!

My Anime List /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\My Figure Collection/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Anime Arcade
“Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson, 1838

Eira
Crazy About Anime

Postby Eira » Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:13 am

Thanks for all the good wishes everyone, since it’s a weekday I can’t get too crazy. But it’s sure to be a blast once I have all my friends around on the weekend.

BlueSpark
I Bleed Anime

Postby BlueSpark » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:32 am

Have a good one and enjoy some quality time with your loli bodypil... uh, your friends :P. Nah, seriously, I hope you'll enjoy yourself in good company after the week's done. What's the legal drinking age in Australia? In Germany, we get to start at 18. Though I haven't touched a drop of alcohol in my life, I've learned it's a pretty big deal for others ;).
Know a decent number of anime characters? Check out my forum game!

Eira
Crazy About Anime

Postby Eira » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:16 am

BlueSpark wrote:Have a good one and enjoy some quality time with your loli bodypil... uh, your friends.

Alright mate settle down, never had a body pillow, haha.

BlueSpark wrote:Nah, seriously, I hope you'll enjoy yourself in good company after the week's done. What's the legal drinking age in Australia? In Germany, we get to start at 18.

Same here, 18. Although I had drunk a few times before I was 18, but never heavily. Just at a few friends 18th birthdays that had before me and also at my uncles wedding reception, I was 16 or 17 at the time.

BlueSpark wrote:Though I haven't touched a drop of alcohol in my life, I've learned it's a pretty big deal for others.

Well as stated earlier I have drunk in my time, even during my 18th and onwards for awhile I never really drank that much. Usually I’m not drinking much at all, it’s not a regular thing for me. But if I go to a friends party or it’s my own or if I’m on holiday then I’ll do a bit of drinking. If it’s holidays just 1 or 2 near the end of the day, if it’s at a friends party then I’ll just drink throughout the whole night although I’ve only gotten really smashed once, like enough to have a bad hangover and not completely remember everything. As for what I drink it’s mainly just ciders and wine, I don’t like beer cause I hate the taste, I prefer to actually have some flavour.

MojaveRena
I Love Anime

Postby MojaveRena » Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:10 am

Eira wrote:As for what I drink it’s mainly just ciders and wine, I don’t like beer cause I hate the taste, I prefer to actually have some flavour

Some light beers (lagers) can taste like water because most lagers are just yeast, barley, hops and water due to a purity code some breweries have to conform to, that's probably why you said it has little to no flavour.
If you want, try a strong ale. Ales normally have a lot of malty flavour to them so you can taste the beer more.
Ask me anything about this, I'm a beer connoisseur. ^^

Regardless, nice to meet another cider drinker. I make my own cider sometimes. ::happy::

fragoff
Anime Junky

Postby fragoff » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:30 am

Who? ;)
"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the didlo of dysfunction into the neko of a civilized society" -Plato