What Music Do You Listen To?

Everything Else!
Scribblenog
I Like Anime

Re: What Music Do You Listen To?

Postby Scribblenog » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:14 pm

So first page I see, someone mentions Twenty One Pilots. Nice. Is good.
So aside from a wide range of random alternative and classic (Pink Floyd is always on the playlist) stuff I'd say the band I most frequently listen to is Sabaton.
Goes well with strategy and war gaming.
Tool, RPWL, Pure Reason Revolution, Porcupine Tree, Empire of the Sun, my tastes kinda range all over the place. It's usually a mood kinda thing. Anything to get me through another day of work.

Star-K
Anime Junky

Postby Star-K » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:00 pm

Well I found some really good songs from Vocaloid, Deep Sea Lily sounds so beautiful, I love Miku's voice for this one, Lost One's Weeping it amazing, it's something I can head bang to, Slow Motion is just a fun song to listen to.
Some new songs from Miss Monochrome got released on ITunes, I just have Kimi to Boku on repeat because I love it so much, Here We Go sounds really good, but I wanted it more because it had the red E next to it (I want to read the lyrics and find out why, but I can't find them in english as of right now)

fragoff
Anime Junky

Postby fragoff » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:51 am

Everything except country music. I am also low on jazz even if i like some pieces.

My adolescent years were all about metal and rap.
"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the didlo of dysfunction into the neko of a civilized society" -Plato

Lulink
I Like Anime

Postby Lulink » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:24 pm

I love some of the mashups produced by Silvagunner, TTGD, VvvvvaVvvvvvr and Triple Q.
Now that I've got the weird Shinji out of the way, I also love chiptunes and songs that go a little off limits:
Kubbi, DDRKirby(ISQ), Tiasu and Pain Perdu to name a few.
There is also some "normal" stuff in my playlist: Aviators, Ken Ashcorp ,Porter Robinson and Nanobii.
Oh, and some weeb trash too: µ's and some openings and endings from my favorite shows...
And some Video Game OSTs / covers.

That pretty much sums it up.
Want to hear a few examples? Here are some of my favorite songs:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... fVuERsCAJe
One day I discovered that 2 of my friends got into anime. This was the last day before the rest of my life.

Chihirolee3
I Like Anime

Postby Chihirolee3 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:44 pm

I listen to a lot of Brony fandom music, mainly electronic, not much into dubstep unless it doesn't make my ears bleed.
I also listen to mainly folk music. I base my favorite bands off of whether or not HOW much of their music I like. I have bands where I like a lot of their songs, but never an entire album. However the band Faun, there is not one song in their entire disography I will not skip. They are my all time favorite band! Santiano, Le Vent Du Nord are seconds as I do skip some of their songs, but very few.
I also listen to Skillet alot, but only a handful of songs from each album. I think they've gotten better as I like more and more of their music with each album that comes out within their respective albums. I listen to other Christian music as well.
My tastes vary a lot from there. I like jive jazz music like Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, to rock like Oomph or Disturbed, to ridiculous music like It Burns Burns Burns (not sure of the artist, but YouTube it). It depends on my mood really. Faun, Santiano, and one album by a brony musician, Archie (The Dessolation of Archie), I come back to and have listened to for years now.
Dat deer, it calls to me....

In fire is iron born; by fire it is tamed.

BlueSpark
I Bleed Anime

Postby BlueSpark » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:41 am

Just randomly popping in to affirm that I'm really digging Eminem's latest album, Revival. Not since The Eminem Show and Encore have I felt motivated enough to go through every single song and learn their lyrics to rap along. I'm making steady (if somewhat slow) progress on his one.

Edit: One and a half months later, I've almost got the entire album down, save for the last 2 tracks. So many amazing songs on there. "Offended" was kind of a tough nut to crack, but 'conquering' it was quite satisfying. I'm even getting most of the hyper-speed part at the end right :).
Know a decent number of anime characters? Check out my forum game!

Fullmetal-Senpai
Otaku

Postby Fullmetal-Senpai » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:35 pm

Ive recently fell into the world of TOUHOU music. Its stellar, especially if youre into EDM or really any genre. Every genres been done thru remixes. If you want suggestions just let me know.

Tori
Super NEET II

Postby Tori » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:49 pm

Fullmetal-Senpai wrote:Ive recently fell into the world of TOUHOU music. Its stellar, especially if youre into EDM or really any genre. Every genres been done thru remixes. If you want suggestions just let me know.

Touhou music is pretty good.
ON EXTENDED HIATUS
SEE YOU IN DISCORD

Imagehttp://myanimelist.net/animelist/ToriXtra

Fullmetal-Senpai
Otaku

Postby Fullmetal-Senpai » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:53 pm

Tori wrote:
Fullmetal-Senpai wrote:Ive recently fell into the world of TOUHOU music. Its stellar, especially if youre into EDM or really any genre. Every genres been done thru remixes. If you want suggestions just let me know.

Touhou music is pretty good.

Spoiler:
phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

LOVE YOU TORI

Eira
Crazy About Anime

Postby Eira » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:15 am

I personally really like ‘Owl City’ all of adams music sounds the exact same and I know some people don’t like him cause of that but I personally really like it, apart from that I just listen to anime sound tracks and covers or people who use to do anime covers, Videogames OSTs and EDM stuff, so not that crazy, just a few specific artists that I just REALLY like overall.