phpBB [video]

BlueSpark
I Bleed Anime

Re: What Music Do You Listen To?

Postby BlueSpark » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:40 am

Fullmetal-Senpai wrote:
Spoiler:
phpBB [video]
"Speedom" is in there, huh? I'm impressed. That's one rap part of Eminem's I could never replicate (I can do some bits of it, but utterly fail at others). The song as a whole is a blast, although I feel Tech N9ne has actually delivered a better part on "Midwest Choppers".
Know a decent number of anime characters? Check out my forum game!

Fullmetal-Senpai
Otaku

Postby Fullmetal-Senpai » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:08 am

BlueSpark wrote:
Fullmetal-Senpai wrote:
Spoiler:
phpBB [video]
"Speedom" is in there, huh? I'm impressed. That's one rap part of Eminem's I could never replicate (I can do some bits of it, but utterly fail at others). The song as a whole is a blast, although I feel Tech N9ne has actually delivered a better part on "Midwest Choppers".

He doesn't really release bad songs, but then again strange music doesn't really release anything below a 6.
phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

SethAmaha
Anime Junky

Postby SethAmaha » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:35 am

I have 2 genres I love. I first are vocaloid songs. I am actually very picky about the songs i choose to listen to and any vocaloid addict can tell you finding the good ones is a very exhausting trial and error method that can get you depressed when yu go through so many bad songs until you find the gems but in the end are worth it because they are just so amazing when they are uncovered. I will give a few examples below.

The second genre is called Symphonic Metal. If you have listened to Yousei Teikoku, i.e. Op and ED for Mirai Nikki OP for Seikon no Qwaser, and OP for Big Order, then you get what it is. It's metal with classical elements pu in and depending on the artist, can have vastly diferent sound. The few examples I gove here are Versailles (JP band) and Nightwish (Finish band)

Spoiler:
phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

Fullmetal-Senpai
Otaku

Postby Fullmetal-Senpai » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:36 am

JOJOS PART 5 CONFIRMED
phpBB [video]

Crash Kamio
Anime Junky

Postby Crash Kamio » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:35 am

SethAmaha wrote:I have 2 genres I love. I first are vocaloid songs. I am actually very picky about the songs i choose to listen to and any vocaloid addict can tell you finding the good ones is a very exhausting trial and error method that can get you depressed when yu go through so many bad songs until you find the gems but in the end are worth it because they are just so amazing when they are uncovered. I will give a few examples below.

The second genre is called Symphonic Metal. If you have listened to Yousei Teikoku, i.e. Op and ED for Mirai Nikki OP for Seikon no Qwaser, and OP for Big Order, then you get what it is. It's metal with classical elements pu in and depending on the artist, can have vastly diferent sound. The few examples I gove here are Versailles (JP band) and Nightwish (Finish band)

Spoiler:
phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

NIGHTWISH YOU SAY?!?!? They're my favorite band ever, I've seen them three times (once on the Dark Passion Play tour, twice on the Endless Forms Most Beautiful tour, and I hate myself for missing the Decades tour. The setlist they had was lethal) and have all their albums in some way shape or form and study their current bassists playing more than any rational human being ever should. (Hard to find a physical copy of Wishmaster) Favorite song? Album? Favorite female singer of the three they've had?

fragoff
Anime Junky

Postby fragoff » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:52 pm

Nightwish? Kingslayer all the way!
"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the didlo of dysfunction into the neko of a civilized society" -Plato

fragoff
Anime Junky

Postby fragoff » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:07 pm

Probably my favorite OP song ever. the show ain't half bad either!

phpBB [video]
"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the didlo of dysfunction into the neko of a civilized society" -Plato

JaredScott5
I Like Anime

Postby JaredScott5 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:47 am

More and more I enjoy instrumental music. I tend to stop enjoying songs once I find the lyrics online. That's a rant I'm not getting into. lol

Since I started using Spotify, I'm finding more genres and artists I'm interested in but I'm increasingly a fan of C418 (creator of the Minecraft osts), Pogo, and Masayoshi Soken (FFXIV music).

Spoiler:
phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

Crash Kamio
Anime Junky

Postby Crash Kamio » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:19 pm

As of right now I've been listening to an unholy amount of Devin Townsend. In particular there are three albums I'm in the process of unpacking, which are: Ocean Machine, Synchestra and Infinity. These are the three albums that I do like, but feel theres more going on than meets the ear. I recently went through all the lyrics to Synchestra, found a common theme through out the lyrics and am seeing how it plays into the music and the mood. Cause half way through the album it takes a melancholic turn, almost to a jarring contrast to the first half, which feels, joyful, hopeful, happy with a hint of insecurity. But the lyrics make it feel more natural and adds much more to the experience. It's pretty cool. And I'm about to dive into Ocean Machine the same way as well as Infinity.

Besides my Devin fest, I've been listening to some Green Day, My Chemical Romance, the Brave Kind, Mudvayne, Killswitch Engage and a cool new agey type artist by the name of Laura Sullivan. I've been digging that really chill vibe her music gives me as of late. And I'm searching for more artists like her. That spacey, melancholic, almost nostalgic feel her music gives me is infectious.