A Guide To Using The Forum

Everything Else!
User avatar
MadGunner
Senpai
Posts: 3192
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:12 pm
Location: In the ruins of the once majestic Holy Loli Empire

Re: A Guide To Using The Forum

Postby MadGunner » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:10 pm

YuGiOhMan91 wrote:I think the one thing I would have to ask how to do or if we can even do it ourselves is the saying under the avatar picture and the username. How would one go about changing the saying or is the saying chosen and given to us?

Nope, only Andrew and Chris can change that :)

User avatar
Aridean
Crazy About Anime
Posts: 450
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:18 pm
Location: Roaming the rubble of the fallen Holy Loli Empire
Contact:

Re: A Guide To Using The Forum

Postby Aridean » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:43 pm

MadGunner wrote:
YuGiOhMan91 wrote:I think the one thing I would have to ask how to do or if we can even do it ourselves is the saying under the avatar picture and the username. How would one go about changing the saying or is the saying chosen and given to us?

Nope, only Andrew and Chris can change that :)


There is a preset based on post count. I know I've seen the list, and can't remember where, so I apologize for not being able to link it. However as MadGunner said, any custom ones are set by Andrew and Chris, and are still "Earned"
"Maybe we tried to leave as much memories of ourselves with each other because we knew one day, we wouldn't be together any more."Image
"It's difficult to change the world on your own,
but twisting it a little might not be all that hard.
"

User avatar
Star-K
Anime Junky
Posts: 773
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:35 pm
Location: The Holy Loli Empire

Re: A Guide To Using The Forum

Postby Star-K » Mon May 11, 2015 12:06 pm

Hi I have a question, I don't have a computer so I use it on a phone so do you know how to put a picture from the camera roll to the forums? Please let me know and thanks for this Topic it helps a lot for me and others.

User avatar
Ellie
Forum Tsundere
Posts: 2087
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:41 pm
Location: The Holy Loli Empire

Re: A Guide To Using The Forum

Postby Ellie » Mon May 11, 2015 12:25 pm

Star-K wrote:how to put a picture from the camera roll to the forums?

To my knowledge, you can't. You'll either have to upload it onto a photo hosting site and copy the link, or use links from photos already online. The site works through using URLs of pictures, not the direct images themselves. Hope that helped!~

User avatar
Loli-Knight
Personal Knight of The Tsundere Queen
Posts: 5627
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:06 am
Location: The Twintailed Capital, The Holy Loli Empire

Re: A Guide To Using The Forum

Postby Loli-Knight » Mon May 11, 2015 12:33 pm

Ellie wrote:
Star-K wrote:how to put a picture from the camera roll to the forums?

To my knowledge, you can't. You'll either have to upload it onto a photo hosting site and copy the link, or use links from photos already online. The site works through using URLs of pictures, not the direct images themselves. Hope that helped!~


Aye. For clarity's sake, listen to the good Lady. OS doesn't let you upload photos, so if you ever want to display something you have link the url from something like imagur, photobucket, etc.
Image
Within The Holy Loli Empire's heart, atop the twintailed throne She sits.
Before you The Tsundere Queen towers, peon.
And you. Will. Kneel.

User avatar
Neko
Jii-San
Posts: 4438
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Tejas

Re: A Guide To Using The Forum

Postby Neko » Mon May 11, 2015 1:52 pm

imgur has an IOS app but it does not have upload capability, so I'm not sure why they bothered :/
Image

User avatar
Loli-Knight
Personal Knight of The Tsundere Queen
Posts: 5627
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:06 am
Location: The Twintailed Capital, The Holy Loli Empire

Re: A Guide To Using The Forum

Postby Loli-Knight » Mon May 11, 2015 1:57 pm

Neko wrote:imgur has an IOS app but it does not have upload capability, so I'm not sure why they bothered :/


Aye, it seems incredibly counter-productive...

Well, at least the options we have available work. I'd rather we have the ability to directly upload photos, but I can see how that'd be a problem.
Image
Within The Holy Loli Empire's heart, atop the twintailed throne She sits.
Before you The Tsundere Queen towers, peon.
And you. Will. Kneel.

User avatar
GamerColyn117
Anime Junky
Posts: 964
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:29 pm
Location: Roaming the rubble of the fallen Holy Loli Empire

Re: A Guide To Using The Forum

Postby GamerColyn117 » Mon May 11, 2015 1:58 pm

Loli-Knight wrote:
Neko wrote:imgur has an IOS app but it does not have upload capability, so I'm not sure why they bothered :/


Aye, it seems incredibly counter-productive...

I think it's just for the "community" that uses it like a social media site.
Final Broadcast: August 31, 2015

Stay gold...Bang.

Image

User avatar
Loli-Knight
Personal Knight of The Tsundere Queen
Posts: 5627
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:06 am
Location: The Twintailed Capital, The Holy Loli Empire

Re: A Guide To Using The Forum

Postby Loli-Knight » Mon May 11, 2015 2:02 pm

GamerColyn117 wrote:I think it's just for the "community" that uses it like a social media site.


Hmm. That seems like a distinct possibility. Though, that's all the more unfortunate for those wanting the site to have mobil functionality~
Image
Within The Holy Loli Empire's heart, atop the twintailed throne She sits.
Before you The Tsundere Queen towers, peon.
And you. Will. Kneel.

User avatar
GamerColyn117
Anime Junky
Posts: 964
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:29 pm
Location: Roaming the rubble of the fallen Holy Loli Empire

Re: A Guide To Using The Forum

Postby GamerColyn117 » Mon May 11, 2015 2:04 pm

Loli-Knight wrote:Hmm. That seems like a distinct possibility. Though, that's all the more unfortunate for those wanting the site to have mobil functionality~

The mobile site works well when I need to quickly upload something, but it's not very user friendly. Most of the time I'll just wait until I have access to a computer to upload it.
Final Broadcast: August 31, 2015

Stay gold...Bang.

Image