Favorite Anime quotes

Everything Else!
Zudotakikato13
I Like Anime

Favorite Anime quotes

Postby Zudotakikato13 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:48 am

Now I bet everyone has a quote from anime that inspires them. I want to know your quotes and why they inspire you!!! ::yess::
Otakus Forever!!!!!!! ::peace::

Zudotakikato13
I Like Anime

Re: Favorite Anime quotes

Postby Zudotakikato13 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:50 am

My favorite quote is from gintama.
"Living without protecting something is like death, so when you decide to protect something, protect it to the very end"

The reason it inspires me is because, when u have something/someone to protect, u want to make sure they are protected till the very end. And u will by all means do your best to protect it!
Last edited by Zudotakikato13 on Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chris
Site Co-Founder

Postby Chris » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:24 am

Don't know if it inspired me but other then a couple parts of tenchi. One quote that has stuck with me for years is vegita "it's a super saijin bargain sale" that entire scene was great " has the legendary power of super saijin been reduced to a child's toy"

Star-K
Anime Junky

Postby Star-K » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:44 pm

The picture says it all

Zudotakikato13
I Like Anime

Postby Zudotakikato13 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:43 am

Star-K wrote:The picture says it all

Good one!!! I bet we all imagine our life in an anime!!

SemiBolt
Anime Junky

Postby SemiBolt » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:58 pm

YES! I love quotes :D here are some of my favorite.

"In human society lands are divided by national borders, much like territorial marking. On the right side of the border, children may starve to death. While on the left, scum who do nothing have everything they need. Absolute madness. I shall crush that madness and create a world so fair, the very concept of inequality will be forgotten! Power is to protect the weak, who deserve to live. -Hunter x Hunter"

"There are liars who only lie when there's a reason to, and there are liars who also lie without a reason.-Hunter x Hunter"

I don't mind the regret, if I fail in attempt to achieve my dreams. What I don't wanna regret is not chasing those dreams.-Bakuman"

"
I think manga and life are the same thing. A weekly manga lasts for a week, and life lasts until you die. It's making the best of whatever time you're given. So, you can't hold back. "Conceit" and "Luck" are important, but the most important one is "Hard Work".-Bakuman"

"Being alone is better than being with the wrong person.-Death Note"
Last edited by SemiBolt on Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neko
Jii-San

Postby Neko » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:02 pm

...so lonely....so lonely....
-Natsume Yuujinchou

Logan
Super NEET IV

Postby Logan » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:21 pm

Here are some of the most impactful quotes for me:

"I hate this town. It’s too filled with memories I’d rather forget. I go to school every day, hang out with my friends, and then go home. There’s no place I’d rather not go ever again. I wonder if anything will ever change? Will that day ever come?" - Tomoya Okazaki (Clannad)

"If you feel like crying you shouldn’t hold back your tears.
You should let it all out while you still can.. because when you get bigger, sometimes you can’t cry even if you have something to cry about." - Tomoya Okazaki (Clannad After Story)

"You found me.." - Menma (Anohana)

SeismicWolf
Otaku

Postby SeismicWolf » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:48 pm

"With a man's soul and a strong back, go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb!" - Kamina (TTGL)

"Don't believe in yourself! Believe in me! Believe in the Me who believes in you!" - Kamina (TTGL)

'Crying is a nosebleed of the heart.' - (Toradora)

"A lie that can't be disproven is no different from the truth." - Lawrence (Spice and Wolf)

Zudotakikato13
I Like Anime

Postby Zudotakikato13 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:07 am

SemiBolt wrote:YES! I love quotes :D here are some of my favorite.

"In human society lands are divided by national borders, much like territorial marking. On the right side of the border, children may starve to death. While on the left, scum who do nothing have everything they need. Absolute madness. I shall crush that madness and create a world so fair, the very concept of inequality will be forgotten! Power is to protect the weak, who deserve to live. -Hunter x Hunter"

"There are liars who only lie when there's a reason to, and there are liars who also lie without a reason.-Hunter x Hunter"

I don't mind the regret, if I fail in attempt to achieve my dreams. What I don't wanna regret is not chasing those dreams.-Bakuman"

"
I think manga and life are the same thing. A weekly manga lasts for a week, and life lasts until you die. It's making the best of whatever time you're given. So, you can't hold back. "Conceit" and "Luck" are important, but the most important one is "Hard Work".-Bakuman"

"Being alone is better than being with the wrong person.-Death Note"

I bow down to u sir Semibolt... U have chosen worthy quotes!!!