176) Best Moments In Anime 2015

Talk about the Podcast!
Andrew
Site Admin

176) Best Moments In Anime 2015

Postby Andrew » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:07 pm

Anime in 2015 made us cry, angry, happy, filled with laughter, or expressing some other form of emotion. In this episode of the Animecast, we talk about our favorite moments in anime for the year. Starting with the least spoilery, before getting further and further into heavy spoiler territory.

Warning: Although we start with light spoilers, we eventually get heavier and heavier into some more plot exposing territories. Please listen at your own risk. Spoilers are fair game, especially in the later segments.

Insignificant Spoilers: Actually I Am, My Love Story, Shirobako, Castletown Dandelion, Ushio and Tora, Non Non Biyori, Sound Euphonium.
Light Spoilers: Gate, Chivalry of a Failed Knight, Plastic Memories, Seiyu’s Life.
Medium Spoilers: Young Black Jack, Beautiful Bones, Maria The Virgin Witch.
Heavy Spoilers: Shirobako, Your Lie In April, Death Parade, Seven Deadly Sins, Cinderella Girls, Romantic Comedy SNAFU Too, Overlord.
Showstopper Spoilers: Knights of Sidonia, Gangsta, Gatchaman Crowds Insight, Noragami Aragoto, Seraph of the End 2, Saekano, Unlimited Blade Works, School-Live, Blood Blockade Battlefront, Punch Line.

We hope you all enjoy!
http://otakuspirit.com/2016/01/animecas ... nime-2015/
Keep Connected to OtakuSpirit: YouTube, Facebook, iTunes, Twitter, MyAnimeList
Fate Grand Order: Tsubaki 554,837,694

SeismicWolf
Otaku

Re: 176) Best Moments In Anime 2015

Postby SeismicWolf » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:26 pm

You guys are killing me with all the Podcast.....and I might be a masochist cause I like it ::blush::

Chris
Site Co-Founder

Postby Chris » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:28 pm

Been a rather full week falling behind on new shows. I tried to help a bit. But I failed miserably. ;..(

Andrew
Site Admin

Postby Andrew » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:29 pm

That concludes our Deliberations Podcasts. It was a hell of a trip releasing them all over the last week but hopefully people enjoyed them as much as we enjoyed recording them. Hopefully next year's is more solid and organized.

Chris wrote:Been a rather full week falling behind on new shows. I tried to help a bit. But I failed miserably. ;..(

Just as much as you learning the software and process, I have to learn to let go of the control more. TBH, they weren't the easiest of our recordings to edit compared to others. Especially with all the spoiler talk and dead air. We don't normally have that much.

SeismicWolf wrote:You guys are killing me with all the Podcast.....and I might be a masochist cause I like it ::blush::

It's back to our regular scheduled podcasting after this. Main releases on Sunday and some mid-weeks off and on. Though we already have 4-5 Reviews already in our pocket to post so the content will still be flowing.

Final part of our Fall 2015 reviews, Winter 2016 Music, Winter 2016 First Impressions, Bakemonogatari marathoning, hopefully the return of Fairycast, and of course our 2015 community picks!

shikakage
I Bleed Anime

Postby shikakage » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:46 pm

This is my most favorite among your deliberations. I really feel like I was in the room with you guys talking about those scenes. It was really fun. :D

Women of the kuudere tribe are a pain..They're not used to showing affection, so once they do go sweet they'll give everyone a three-mile radius cavities...

Andrew
Site Admin

Postby Andrew » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:20 am

shikakage wrote:This is my most favorite among your deliberations. I really feel like I was in the room with you guys talking about those scenes. It was really fun. :D

Looks around in panic! ::shocked::

Oh.. ::happy:: Glad to hear you enjoyed it!

Mys145
I Bleed Anime

Postby Mys145 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:03 am

Young Blackjack

Spoiler:
He didn't do a brain transplant but rather plastic surgery. The old guy's heart failed just before Hazuma was about to do the heart transplant. Brain transplants aren't feasible even today especially not in 1960s. I wasn't sure if you were trying to be metaphoric about it or not but it is a medical show mostly grounded in reality.

The Castle Dandelion moment with Akane and the spirit reminds me of You've Got the Look song from Lonely Island. Was Akane trying to make a new thing or just plain forgot? Who knows?

shikakage
I Bleed Anime

Postby shikakage » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:28 pm

Andrew wrote:Oh.. ::happy:: Glad to hear you enjoyed it!

I had a lot of fun listening to it. :lol:

I mostly agree with your picks. I laughed when you laughed and felt sad when you guys felt sad. When you reminisced about Zuka-chan man (shirobako), I almost couldn't contain the feels.

Women of the kuudere tribe are a pain..They're not used to showing affection, so once they do go sweet they'll give everyone a three-mile radius cavities...

Logan
Super NEET IV

Postby Logan » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:57 pm

shikakage wrote:When you reminisced about Zuka-chan man (shirobako), I almost couldn't contain the feels.

I couldn't contain the feels :lol: :cry:

almightyhiki
I Bleed Anime

Postby almightyhiki » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:45 pm

That's a nice collection of best moments. A good way to end the podcast madness :lol:
I'll have my expectations high for the new and improved deliberations.
I restrained well my feels throughout the cast pretty well but the "Shimamura Uzuki, ganbarimasu!" Caught me off guard and it broke me. Well played.
ON EXTENDED HIATUS
SEE YOU IN DISCORD

https://myanimelist.net/profile/mighty_hiki