173) Fall 2015 Anime Season Review Part 3

Talk about the Podcast!
Andrew
Site Admin

173) Fall 2015 Anime Season Review Part 3

Postby Andrew » Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:15 pm

The third part in our Review roundup for the Fall 2015 anime season is here. Join us as we tackle a few of the less compelling stories and gush over our cute and adorable friends at the Rabbit House Cafe.

Anime Reviewed in this Episode: Is The Order A Rabbit?? 2, Magical Somera-chan, Lance N’ Masques, Comet Lucifer, Shomin Sample, Seraph of the End: Battle in Nagoya, and K: Return of Kings.

The intro for this episode is the OP for K Return of Kings called “Asymmetry” by Yui Horie. The outro for this episode is the ED for Seraph of the End: Battle in Nagoya called Seraph of the end “Orarion” by Nagi Yanagi.

We hope you all enjoy!
http://otakuspirit.com/2016/01/animecas ... ew-part-3/
Keep Connected to OtakuSpirit: YouTube, Facebook, iTunes, Twitter, MyAnimeList
Fate Grand Order: Tsubaki 554,837,694

Mys145
I Bleed Anime

Re: 173) Fall 2015 Anime Season Review Part 3

Postby Mys145 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:38 am

Magical Somera-chan sounds like Nichijou which is random jokes for the sake of being random. I couldn't get into Nichijou but other people do love Nichijou.

I try watching Is The Order A Rabbit?? once but I couldn't get past the first episode. It's just too sugary for me to deal with even though I can deal with Yuru Yuri though which is similar in a way. You should try to watch Yuru Yuri. I'm curious on what you think of that show.

Andrew
Site Admin

Re: 173) Fall 2015 Anime Season Review Part 3

Postby Andrew » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:55 am

Mys145 wrote:Magical Somera-chan sounds like Nichijou which is random jokes for the sake of being random. I couldn't get into Nichijou but other people do love Nichijou.

Ack!! I have watched both and Nichijou isn't a good comparison IMO. Nichijou does break bounds of reality with its jokes sometimes, but it always stays rather calm and simple for the most part. Somera-chan is loud, fast, concentrated, and overly silly. Also, Nichijou has a lot of very clever writing, where as Somera-chan is just throwing to see what sticks for the most part.

Dang it.. now I want to watch Nichijou again... Love that show...

Mys145 wrote:I try watching Is The Order A Rabbit?? once but I couldn't get past the first episode. It's just too sugary for me to deal with even though I can deal with Yuru Yuri though which is similar in a way. You should try to watch Yuru Yuri. I'm curious on what you think of that show.

Sorry to hear it didn't click for you. I've tried Yuru Yuri but it's quite an investment to get caught up to at this point, and it's place on the priority list is way low sadly.
Keep Connected to OtakuSpirit: YouTube, Facebook, iTunes, Twitter, MyAnimeList
Fate Grand Order: Tsubaki 554,837,694