245) Love Live! The School Idol Movie

Talk about the Podcast!
Andrew
Site Admin

245) Love Live! The School Idol Movie

Postby Andrew » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:33 pm

The girls of μ’s are back to take on some big stages in the Love Live! movie, and the Animecast is here to give their take on it. Does it give us our unanswered questions, is it more of the same, and does it give the girl’s proper closure? Listen and find out!

Note: This copy of Love Live! The School Idol Movie was provided to us by NIS America for review.

The opening for this episode is from Love Live! The School Idol Movie called “Angelic Angel” by μ’s. The closing for this episode is also from Love Live! The School Idol Movie called “Hello, Hoshiwo Kazoete” by Rin Hoshizora (Riho Iida). Both tracks can be found on iTunes.

We hope you all enjoy!
http://otakuspirit.com/2016/09/animecas ... dol-movie/
Keep Connected to OtakuSpirit: YouTube, Facebook, iTunes, Twitter, MyAnimeList
Fate Grand Order: Tsubaki 554,837,694

Logan
Super NEET IV

Re: 245) Love Live! The School Idol Movie

Postby Logan » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:14 pm

Preemptively posting Eli best girl.

Also, CG is great.
Last edited by Logan on Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

BTAG
Crazy About Anime

Postby BTAG » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:17 pm

Also preemptively posting Maki/Nico joint best girl.

BrOtaku
Crazy About Anime

Postby BrOtaku » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:21 pm

Great cast guys, hit on a couple points I thought of when I first saw the movie myself. I was bothered by the return of the, "Should Muse continue," problem in the movie since they had that really emotional episode in season 2. However, I agree that the movie dealt with it pretty well in having Muse become a launching point for school idols in general.

In terms of the break out musical parts, there were two in the original series (both in the first episode of season 1 Susume→Tomorrow /2 Koremade no Love Live!). Now that you guys have finished the series, you should check out the Love Live live concerts! Muse's Final Live is coming out soon, I'll post some videos below if anyone is interested. Thanks for the cast fellas! Cheers- I mean Nico-Nico-Nii!

Natsuiro Egao de 1,2,Jump!
phpBB [video]

BTAG wrote:Also preemptively posting Maki/Nico joint best girl.

Nico best, Maki 2nd (still great though).