278) Best Anime of 2016 Deliberations Part 4

Talk about the Podcast!
Andrew
Site Admin

278) Best Anime of 2016 Deliberations Part 4

Postby Andrew » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:35 pm

The host of the Otaku Spirit Animecast return for yet another Best Anime of 2016 Deliberations podcast. Join them as they run through the year and pick their best seasonal, genre winners, characters, best of the best, and more. This is a raw and nearly uncut recording of their deliberations.

Deliberations covered in this episode: Best Animation, Best Art, Best Concept, Best Originals, Worst Anime, Most Disappointing, Biggest Surprise, Best Girl, Best Boy, Cutest Character, Most Overpowered Character, Best Villain, and Best Anime of 2016.

The intro for this episode is the OP for Magical Girl Raising Project called “Sakebe” by Manami Numakura. The outro for this episode is the ED for Izetta The Last Witch called “Hikari Aru Basho e” by May’n.

We hope you all enjoy!
http://otakuspirit.com/2017/01/animecas ... ns-part-4/
Keep Connected to OtakuSpirit: YouTube, Facebook, iTunes, Twitter, MyAnimeList
Fate Grand Order: Tsubaki 554,837,694

Mys145
I Bleed Anime

Re: 278) Best Anime of 2016 Deliberations Part 4

Postby Mys145 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:25 am

Was First Love Monster so horrible that you guys blocked it out of your minds? That show needs to be on the worst list so people can be informed and stay away from it.

I feel like Hong isn't the most OP character in her own show. The most OP character would be the one who hasn't show all his OPness.

Andrew
Site Admin

Re: 278) Best Anime of 2016 Deliberations Part 4

Postby Andrew » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:17 am

Mys145 wrote:Was First Love Monster so horrible that you guys blocked it out of your minds? That show needs to be on the worst list so people can be informed and stay away from it.

I feel like Hong isn't the most OP character in her own show. The most OP character would be the one who hasn't show all his OPness.

Haha, I think we probably did block it, but what we actually watched wasn't worthy of knocking the others out.. probably.

I'm semi curious if the character you're referencing is the one I was waiting for last season that didn't happen, but I still really liked that scene with Hong wiping out everything. Though I did note she's extremely vulnerable :P
Keep Connected to OtakuSpirit: YouTube, Facebook, iTunes, Twitter, MyAnimeList
Fate Grand Order: Tsubaki 554,837,694