60) Summer 2014 Review Part 3

Talk about the Podcast!
Andrew
Site Admin

60) Summer 2014 Review Part 3

Postby Andrew » Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:44 am

The dreaded Nobunaga shows, Japanese X-Men, Witches, kickboxing caligraphers, and much more in this edition of the Animecast! We discuss some early favorites in the Fall 2014 line-up before jumping into 7 more reviews of the Summer 2014 line-up and then end with some great community discussion.

Special thanks to members of our community for some great questions to answer during our community section. Also a big thanks to Jun for her insight into Japan in our Ask Jun segment!

Anime Reviewed in this Episode: Tokyo ESP, Majimoji Rurumo, Invaders of the Rokujyoma, Hanayamata, Blade Dance of the Elementalers, Barakamon, and Nobunaga Concerto.

The intro for this episode is the OP for Barakamon called “Rashisa” by SUPER BEAVER. Our music for the break was the OP for Hanayamata called “Hanaha Odori Reya Iroha ni Ho” by Team Hanayamata. The outro is the ED for Nobunaga Concerto called “Irreversible Replace” by MY FIRST STORY.

We hope you all enjoy!

http://otakuspirit.com/2014/10/animecas ... ew-part-3/
Keep Connected to OtakuSpirit: YouTube, Facebook, iTunes, Twitter, MyAnimeList
Fate Grand Order: Tsubaki 554,837,694

MadGunner
Senpai

Re: 60) Summer 2014 Review Part 3

Postby MadGunner » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:14 am

HaNaYaMaTa spoilers:
Spoiler:
Man I loved this show. I was expecting it to be pure sugar in the way of Is The Order A Rabbit but man was it a more then that. It had actual charcters development and some great visuals! and that second to last episode made me cry so much. I was in tears for the last ten minutes of that episode :)

Regarding the nosebleed thing. I'm pretty sure it is so suppose to be a metaphor for heightened blood pressure in a certain male member. Why they think a nosebleed is more okay than a tent in the crotch I have no idea.

Great podcast as usual and thos bloopers at the end was a welcome surprise. Sooo funny XD

Chris
Site Co-Founder

Postby Chris » Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:08 pm

thanks madgunner

yeah we had alot of fun recording it. we spent 5 or 6 hours recording *hint hint*

i agree on your point in regards to the nosebleed thing its just a fun subject.

as for hanayamata i agree it was far better then is the order a rabbit.

Andrew
Site Admin

Postby Andrew » Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:48 pm

MadGunner wrote:Regarding the nosebleed thing. I'm pretty sure it is so suppose to be a metaphor for heightened blood pressure in a certain male member. Why they think a nosebleed is more okay than a tent in the crotch I have no idea.

Great podcast as usual and thos bloopers at the end was a welcome surprise. Sooo funny XD

Glad you enjoyed it! Ended up having to stay up a bit late to get it posted. Didn't want to delay it more than it already was.

It's been so long since we've had a blooper reel. When we first started doing podcasts some 4 years ago, every episode had a blooper reel. We were so inexperienced and fumbling over ourselves that it was a necessity to re-record parts over and over.
Keep Connected to OtakuSpirit: YouTube, Facebook, iTunes, Twitter, MyAnimeList
Fate Grand Order: Tsubaki 554,837,694