Re: Animecast Question Thread

Postby Chris » Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:01 pm

Lol too epic.

Xeron21
I Love Anime

Postby Xeron21 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:17 pm

MissMurder1221 wrote:
Xeron21 wrote:Should I be sad I wasn't thought of when you read this question, or should i be happy that you thought i was as great as MissMurder? :o

*flips hair* Oooobviously I am on everyone's mind. Why wouldn't I be? Hmph!

(in actuality I was happy, just putting my tsundere front! you can miss quote me of you'd like! I'll have to find an awesome question for Xeron :O)

*twirls my fingers* I mean....I'm just happy someone noticed me.... (In all actuallity I didn't even notice when I was listening I just though, " wow we had the same thought."

Awwww Its my first date with my waifu, i remember it like it was yesterday...

Chris
Site Co-Founder

Postby Chris » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:04 pm

I think we are seeing the birth of a dandere.

Andrew
Site Admin

Postby Andrew » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:28 am

Xeron21 wrote:In all actuallity I didn't even notice when I was listening I just though, " wow we had the same thought."

Haha!! That's too funny. Though we definitely notice each and every one of our listeners and community members. You all are why we do this! :D
Keep Connected to OtakuSpirit: YouTube, Facebook, iTunes, Twitter, MyAnimeList
Fate Grand Order: Tsubaki 554,837,694

Neko
Jii-San

Postby Neko » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:29 pm

So here's a nuts & bolts question for you guys.

How do you watch your anime? On your computer? Desktop or laptop? On a tablet? on TV via set-top box like AppleTV or ROKU? I ask because of Crunchyroll's wobbly rollout of their new Roku app, Funimation's funky iPAd app, stuttering playback on my computer (especially on Saturday mornings), etc. How do you watch your streaming content, and does it give you any grief?

MadGunner
Senpai

Postby MadGunner » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:44 am

I just watched the ending to both Aldnoah Zero and Oreimo and it got me thinking.

How important do you think the ending of a show is? Do you think a great ending can make the entire show better? or a bad ending make the entire show worse?

Nyanko Sensei
I Love Anime

Postby Nyanko Sensei » Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:19 pm

Well I hated Oremio's Ending, I consider it a great show, but that ending, OMFG that ending, it pissed me off so much. Anyway, I know someone who liked it, so... its just depends on the person. Also if the show is good, but the ending is bad, it can be a real turn down for rewatchability, but never the less, twist plots on the ending are probably impacting enough that make the whole show feel worth it.

Andrew
Site Admin

Postby Andrew » Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:33 pm

Thanks again to everyone who has asked questions to be featured on the podcast! Keep'em coming!
Neko wrote:So here's a nuts & bolts question for you guys.

How do you watch your anime? On your computer? Desktop or laptop? On a tablet? on TV via set-top box like AppleTV or ROKU? I ask because of Crunchyroll's wobbly rollout of their new Roku app, Funimation's funky iPAd app, stuttering playback on my computer (especially on Saturday mornings), etc. How do you watch your streaming content, and does it give you any grief?

Answered during our podcast episode #55-Haganai
MadGunner wrote:I just watched the ending to both Aldnoah Zero and Oreimo and it got me thinking.

How important do you think the ending of a show is? Do you think a great ending can make the entire show better? or a bad ending make the entire show worse?

Answered during our podcast episode #58 which will release later this week.
Keep Connected to OtakuSpirit: YouTube, Facebook, iTunes, Twitter, MyAnimeList
Fate Grand Order: Tsubaki 554,837,694

Neowned
Otaku #1

Postby Neowned » Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:30 pm

What anime show in your collection would you be a little hesitant to show others?

Mine would be Sekirei. Not a terrible show, but not very good either. I was swayed by the Oppi! :oops:
Also I was really taken back by the amount of nudity in the bluray version that is absent in the stream.

Xeron21
I Love Anime

Postby Xeron21 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:01 pm

High school of the dead O.O people would think I'm just weird for liking a zombie show that focuses more on boobs than zombies. (Even though I'm a huge fan of this series)

Awwww Its my first date with my waifu, i remember it like it was yesterday...