Animecast Question Thread

Talk about the Podcast!
SethAmaha
Anime Junky

Re: Animecast Question Thread

Postby SethAmaha » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:06 am

Back to torture, but don't worry I won't personally kill anyone this time.

A new powerful virus has spread quickly and mercilessly thought the entire world. Everyone on the planet has been infected but thankfully it did not managed to kill anyone. The after effects however, caused several people, you included, to begin to give off pheromones that are extremely toxic to all lolis. How do you keep the lolis safe....................Chris?

SethAmaha
Anime Junky

Postby SethAmaha » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:00 am

Lets try an oldie with a twist for fun sakes.

You are taking a flight to Japan for the first time. Things are going well until the plane meets with a flock of geese, which get sucked into the engines and cause them to blow. The plane crash dives into the sea, killing everyone on board except you. You miraculously float into a deserted island (ah, good old deserted island. how we miss thee) and after eating a few coconuts to regain some energy, you decide to explore. You realized that this was once home to a race of intelligent people who built a time machine and left toward the future in hopes of being around a smarter and advanced race of humans. After a little investigation you find that the machine has 3 buttons and may allow you to go through time and save yourself. Do you take your chances and stay in the present time and hope to be rescued, or do you press a button and go through the machine and try your luck there?

STAY ON THE ISLAND
Spoiler:
Many months go by. You do everything in your power to make yourself visible to any close planes and boats to no avail. After eating all the resources left on the island and making friends with a dead crab, you lose your mind and go unconscious. You wake up days later in a hospital bed, finally saved from your prison but you are still left with a broken mind, living the rest of your life as a simple minded animal

HIT THE BIG RED BUTTON
Spoiler:
BOOM! You initiated the machines manual self destruct sequence and the explosion destroyed the entire island with you on it. You are now dead. You should have known better than to hit the obviously bad red button.

HIT THE GREEN BUTTON
Spoiler:
The machine goes online and you cross through the gate. You arrive in the past and find yourself in the presence of the old people that built the machine. Afraid of what calamities you might bring, they immediately decide to kill and burn your body. You are now dead.

HIT THE BLUE BUTTON
Spoiler:
The machine goes online and you cross through the gate. You have landed many years in the future where mankind has built a giant supercomputer so that they may escape the physical world for the digital one. Machines have been built to hunt down any remaining humans not hooked up to the computer and now you must fight to survive a new type of hell.

TRY TO ESCAPE THE ISLAND
Spoiler:
You build a raft, gather as much food as you can and set off. After just a few hours, you encounter a sudden storm that rocks the raft and knocks away all the food. You survive the encounter but days have passed with no food and fresh water. No one finds you and you float on that raft and spend the rest of your life staring and alone as you finally perish. Your body decrepitude with not a trace of muscle in your body. You became nothing more than a bag full of bones. This is what happens when you don;t follow the rules and try to come up with an answer I didn't ask you to choose.
Last edited by SethAmaha on Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:55 am, edited 4 times in total.

SethAmaha
Anime Junky

Postby SethAmaha » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:29 am

You have been thrown into the world of Dragon Ball at the same time that Goku lands on Earth. While still keeping all knowledge of the coming events for the years to come, including the whole saiyan thing, the Buu thing, Android thing, and all other human killing events, how do you plan your life as a normal human?

SethAmaha
Anime Junky

Postby SethAmaha » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:16 am

Good news, no death or torture this time, yay!

Between the Seven Deadly Sins and the Seven Deadly Sins, which show had the better sins?

SethAmaha
Anime Junky

Postby SethAmaha » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:50 am

Since no one else is adding any more questions, I'll keep the thread busy with more fun questions and quests for you myself.

Solve the mystery:
It was a dark and stormy night. Major General B. Sparks is silently going over the documents over for a peace summit between the long warring factions of the An Ar Empire, the Ota Spira Alliance, and the An Add Coalition. Saint S.D. Amaha has been chosen to lead the peace talk being held at the California theater Hotel. The world has high but cautious hopes and all eyes are on the representatives of each faction. Hotel owner Micheal Ous is busy preparing the meeting room. Reporter Fragford is gearing up with his assistant Mysty in the meeting room. Representatives Ganlo And Carl are waiting in the lobby for the summit to start. Representatives Christiano and Andres are in their rooms. Representatives Mitsuha and Kazuto are in the bar. Saint S.D. Amaha has visited each of the representatives in order before the meeting is set to begin and retires to his room right after.

The meeting has now begun but his holiness has yet to turn up. When security goes to check up on him, Saint S.D. Amaha is found dead in his room. His head is found smashed in with what seems to look like a large blunt object. Rumors quickly spread, tension rises, and war looms ever close. MP T. Bird investigates. Not long after he calls, everyone to the meeting room and reveals the identity of the killer. What did the MP Find?

THE RIGHT ANSWER
Spoiler:
With all eyes on the representatives, it would have been impossible for them to make a move and kill his holiness. The hotel owner, Fragford and Mysty were all the meeting room, keeping an eye on each other, making it impossible for them to go anywhere without anyone noticing. Only Major General B. Sparks was alone and had no eyes on him. With his military background, he was able to climb outside his window and sneak into Saint S.D. Amah's room and kill him. Being a veteran of war, e wants revenge for his fallen comrades Jack and Wolf but realizes he would never get it if the peace talks are a success so he kills the one crucial person that could destroy his hopes and dreams. With the mystery solved, Major General B. Sparks is captured and imprisoned for the rest of his life and the peace summits succeed.

Spoiler:
That is until Representative Christiano is found to have a hidden den of trapped little girls which he has been keeping there for years. The girls claim that he killed their families, dresses them like dolls and kept telling them that he was keeping them safe by locking them there. Representative Christiano became the first and only person to be given the death sentence by the new peace coalition.
Last edited by SethAmaha on Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:59 am, edited 8 times in total.

fragoff
I Bleed Anime

Postby fragoff » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:01 am

SethAmaha wrote:Since no one else is adding any more questions, I'll keep the thread busy with more fun questions and quests for you myself.

Solve the mystery:
It was a dark and stormy night. Major General B. Sparks is silently going over the documents over for a peace summit between the long warring factions of the An Ar Empire, the Ota Spira Alliance, and the An Add Coalition. Saint S.D. Amaha has been chosen to lead the peace talk being held at the California theater Hotel. The world has high but cautious hopes and all eyes are on the representatives of each faction. Representatives Logan And Carl are waiting in the lobby for the summit to start. Hotel owner Micheal Ous is busy preparing the meeting room. Reporter Frgaford is gearing up with his assistant Mysty in the meeting. Representatives Christian and Andres are in their rooms. Representatives Mitsuha and Kazuto are in the bar. Saint S.D. Amaha has visited each representatives in order before the meeting is set to begin and retires to his room right after.

The meeting has now begun but his holiness has yet to turn up. When security goes to check up on him, Saint S.D. Amaha is found dead in his room. His head is found smashed in with what seems to look like a large blunt object. Rumors quickly spread, tension rises, and war looms ever close. MP T. Bird investigates. Not long after he calls everyone to the meeting room and reveals the identity of the killer. What did the MP Find?

THE RIGHT ANSWER
Spoiler:
With all eyes on the representatives, it would have been impossible for them to make a move and kill his holiness. The hotel owner, Fragford and Mysty were all the meeting room, keeping an eye on each other, making it impossible for them to go anywhere without anyone noticing. Only Major General B. Sparks was alone and had no eyes on him. With his military background, he was able to climb outside his window and sneak into Saint S.D. Amah's room and kill him. Being a veteran of war, e wants revenge for his fallen comrades Jack and Wolf but realizes he would never get it if the peace talks are a success so he kills the one crucial person that could destroy his hopes and dreams. With the mystery solved, Major General B. Sparks is captured and imprisoned for the rest of his life and the peace summits succeed.

Spoiler:
That is until Representative Christian is found to have a hidden den of trapped little girls which he has been keeping there for years. The girls claim that he killed their families, dresses them like dolls and kept telling them that he was keeping them safe by locking them there. Representative Christian became the first and only person to be given the death sentence by the new peace coalition.

The hotel owner was also alone. Bad case.
"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the didlo of dysfunction into the neko of a civilized society" -Plato

SethAmaha
Anime Junky

Postby SethAmaha » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:49 am

fragoff wrote:
Spoiler:
The hotel owner was also alone. Bad case.

Spoiler:
Good catch. Forgot to add the word room. You should put it in spoilers though, its no fun if you give too many clues away. If you find any other way to improve it, I welcome critique

Mys145
I Bleed Anime

Postby Mys145 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:49 pm

I imagine you guys might be tired of the what if questions from a certain someone so I give you non what if questions.

I have begun hating the concept of "stakes" as being a thing in anime reviews since they don't really matter in a way. I always felt that the journey is more important than the end. So saying they weren't any stakes because we know what will happened is weird especially talking about a series in general since we can't have the hero lose everytime in the beginning. So regardless if knowing that the hero will win in the end, I would shift focus on how the hero will win. I guess what I'm asking is should people not view stakes as a thing but should they focus on how they view the journey instead regardless knowing the outcome.

For a more fun question, give me what music acts you want to see do a cover of an anime song. This can be either a single act doing a cover or two acts doing a duet of a cover. Some examples are Revue Starlight doing the OP for Sakura Wars; ZAQ and OxT doing the ED of Blood Blockade Battlefront; May'n doing the OP of A Certain Scientific Railgun; and any cover by Masaki Endoh because his covers are amazing.

SethAmaha
Anime Junky

Postby SethAmaha » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:18 pm

Mys145 wrote:I imagine you guys might be tired of the what if questions from a certain someone

Either everyone else keeps them busy with questions, or I torture them

fragoff
I Bleed Anime

Postby fragoff » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:17 am

SethAmaha wrote:
Mys145 wrote:I imagine you guys might be tired of the what if questions from a certain someone

Either everyone else keeps them busy with questions, or I torture them

Torture away! They deserve it for not giving us the kill la kill review. Make 'em suffer!
"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the didlo of dysfunction into the neko of a civilized society" -Plato