345) Music of Fall 2017 Anime

Talk about the Podcast!
Andrew
Site Admin

345) Music of Fall 2017 Anime

Postby Andrew » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:41 am

As the seasons change, so does the intros and outros for our favorite anime series. Join in and listen as the hosts pick through the Fall 2017 Anime Season to get their favorites in OPs and EDs for your listening pleasure.

Including great tracks from the likes of GARNiDELiA, UNISON SQUARE GARDEN, DAOKO, Nagi Yanagi, Lozareena, Do As Infinity, MAN WITH A MISSION, and so much more!

NOTE: For High Quality purposes for music, this podcast was exported via HQ setting, thus slightly larger in size than standard podcasts. Roughly 93.5MB. Keep that in mind for bandwidth limits please.

We hope you all enjoy!
http://otakuspirit.com/2017/10/animecas ... 017-anime/

Songs spotlight in this episode:
    “Neiro” by Lozareena – Elegant Yokai Apartment Life ED2
    “Ashita no Kimi Sae Ireba Ii” by Choucho – A Sister is all you Need OP
    “Aikotoba” by GARNiDELiA – Anime-gataris OP
    “fake town baby” by UNISON SQUARE GARDEN – Blood Blockade Battlefront and Beyond OP
    “Step Up LOVE” by DAOKO x Yasuyuki Okamura – Blood Blockade Battlefront and Beyond ED
    “Here” by JUNNA – The Ancient Magus’ Bride OP
    “Flag wo Tatero” by YUKI – March Comes In Like A Lion 2 OP
    “Sofia” by Masami Okui – Vanishing Line ED
    “Here and there” by Nagi Yanagi – Kino’s Journey OP
    “Saturday Night Question” by Megumi Nakajima – Recovery of an MMO Junkie OP
    “Hikari Hikari” by Yuuka Aisaka – Recovery of an MMO Junkie ED
    “FEED THE FIRE” by coldrain – King’s Game OP
    “Antithese Escape” by Sumire Uesaka – Urahara OP
    “BRAVER” by ZAQ – Food Wars Third Plate OP
    “Kyokyo Jitsujitsu” by nano.Ripe – Food Wars Third Plate ED
    “Rupture” by Panorama Panama Town – Juni Taisen OP
    “Keshin no Kemono” by Do As Infinity – Juni Taisen ED
    “over and over” by Nagi Yanagi – Just Because OP
    “Ugoku, Ugoku” by cast – Girls’ Last Tour OP
    “More One Night” by cast – Girls’ Last Tour ED
    “Kyoumen no Nami” by YURiKA – Land of the Lustrous OP
    “My Hero” by MAN WITH A MISSION – Inuyashiki OP
    “Ai wo Oshiete Kureta Kimi e” by Qaijff – Inuyashiki ED
    “Invisible Sensation” by UNISON SQUARE GARDEN – Welcome to the Ballroom OP2
    “Happy Material” by cast – UQ Holder OP
Keep Connected to OtakuSpirit: YouTube, Facebook, iTunes, Twitter, MyAnimeList
Fate Grand Order: Tsubaki 554,837,694

Mr Tib
I Like Anime

Re: 345) Music of Fall 2017 Anime

Postby Mr Tib » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:52 am

It sounds like this seasons music selection is a little weak. I don't mean that there're bad, but they don't seam that memorable expect for the kings game OP. But that might just be because of last season having a bunch of great songs. (Shout out to the Princess Principle OP)

And for anyone that is or is going to watch Juni Taisen: Zodiac Wars, skip the OP and ED. They have good songs and good visuals but (and I hope I'm wrong) they spoil the whole show.
Spoiler:
The OP tells you who kills who and the ED says in what order.

Mys145
I Bleed Anime

Postby Mys145 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:52 am

I do want to say that even though Happy Material is an old song, I would bet that not many people probably haven't watched Negima since it's 12 years old at this point (except for Blue Spark recently). We all know that a good portion of anime fans refuse to watch anything beyond this decade so you can't assume that people know it's an old song. There's always people who haven't listen to a song before.

Even though you guys ignore the awesomeness of Jam Project with the newest Garo OP, at least there was some representation with the Garo ED in Masami Okui.

You guys did say Antithesis correctly but misspelled it in the post.

Probably the only song I have liked that wasn't in the episode was the Code Realize OP. It maybe a so-so show but it has a good OP.

BlueSpark
Crazy About Anime

Postby BlueSpark » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:18 pm

Mys145 wrote:I do want to say that even though Happy Material is an old song, I would bet that not many people probably haven't watched Negima since it's 12 years old at this point (except for Blue Spark recently).
Hah, so my reputation precedes me :ugeek:. It was fun hearing a reworked version of "Happy Material." However, nothing beats the kawaii version of the song played in episodes 9-13 ::want::.
Last edited by BlueSpark on Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Know a decent number of anime characters? Check out my forum game!

Neko
Jii-San

Postby Neko » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:01 pm

More One Night” by cast – Girls’ Last Tour ED is my current favorite. And I agree with Chris about being able to watch the sketchy animation forever. :)

Andrew
Site Admin

Postby Andrew » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:31 am

Mr Tib wrote:It sounds like this seasons music selection is a little weak. I don't mean that there're bad, but they don't seam that memorable expect for the kings game OP. But that might just be because of last season having a bunch of great songs. (Shout out to the Princess Principle OP)

And for anyone that is or is going to watch Juni Taisen: Zodiac Wars, skip the OP and ED. They have good songs and good visuals but (and I hope I'm wrong) they spoil the whole show.

Well, glad I wasn't alone on that one. Same as you, it's not that it's bad music, just not many that really grabs me and makes me want to blare it out in my car.

Though I do still want Juni Taisen's ED.... iTunes has the TV version. HEY LICENSORS!! STOP PUTTING TV VERSIONS ON ITUNES!!

Mys145 wrote:I do want to say that even though Happy Material is an old song, I would bet that not many people probably haven't watched Negima since it's 12 years old at this point (except for Blue Spark recently). We all know that a good portion of anime fans refuse to watch anything beyond this decade so you can't assume that people know it's an old song. There's always people who haven't listen to a song before.

Even though you guys ignore the awesomeness of Jam Project with the newest Garo OP, at least there was some representation with the Garo ED in Masami Okui.

You guys did say Antithesis correctly but misspelled it in the post.

Probably the only song I have liked that wasn't in the episode was the Code Realize OP. It maybe a so-so show but it has a good OP.

It's not misspelled in the post, the track is actually spelled that way, which is why the confusion. Japan does that now and then. You can see a listing for "ANTITHESE ESUKEIPU" below.
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/KICM-9 ... f339386812

I'll have to check out Code Realize again, but thanks for suggestion! May have it on a later episode.
Keep Connected to OtakuSpirit: YouTube, Facebook, iTunes, Twitter, MyAnimeList
Fate Grand Order: Tsubaki 554,837,694