371) Netflix Buys Up Live-Action Waifu

Talk about the Podcast!
Andrew
Site Admin

371) Netflix Buys Up Live-Action Waifu

Postby Andrew » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:14 am

Join the hosts of the Otaku Spirit Animecast as they break down the big news of anime over the last few weeks. Triumphant returns, sad departures, and exciting but scary changes to big titles and industry leaders.

Topics this episode: Eir Aoi returns, Netflix allies with Production IG and BONES, Tatsuki reveals anime, March Comes In Like A Lion hiatus, Yuusuke does Back to the Future manga, Netflix buys Sword Art Online Live Action, and much more!

Thanks to jndsn, fragoff, BlueSpark, Mys145, JackTWD4th, Companion Kyuubey, and ZuraN for the great questions featured on this episode.

The intro music for this episode is the OP for Sword Art Online II called “IGNITE” by Eir Aoi. The outro for this episode is the ED for Occultic Nine called “Open Your Eyes” by Asaka.

We hope you all enjoy!
http://otakuspirit.com/2018/02/animecas ... ion-waifu/
Keep Connected to OtakuSpirit: YouTube, Facebook, iTunes, Twitter, MyAnimeList
Fate Grand Order: Tsubaki 554,837,694

BlueSpark
Otaku

Re: 371) Netflix Buys Up Live-Action Waifu

Postby BlueSpark » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:46 am

I have only one comment: "gao hipsters!".

On a more serious note, I still love to listen to your banter in response to community questions. So let's hope all of us OS members continue being creative and supplying you with ample food for thought (and wild tangents) ;).
Know a decent number of anime characters? Check out my forum game!

michelous
Anime Junky

Re: 371) Netflix Buys Up Live-Action Waifu

Postby michelous » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:45 pm

The next fgo event is super easy and gives astofo and shirou and kid Gil then event after that is super hard and requires you to roll Dante or have lots of friends with Dante and the big servant coming to save for is jalter