407) BanG Dream!

Talk about the Podcast!
Andrew
Site Admin

407) BanG Dream!

Postby Andrew » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:34 pm

A group of girls seeking the stage of their local club, driven along by the passion of a girl seeking to shine. Join the hosts as they dive into the anime title BanG Dream.

This is a spoiler free review of BanG Dream. Please note that this review was recorded in early 2017.

The opening for this episode is the OP for BanG Dream called “Tokimeki Experience!” by Poppin’Party. The closing for this episode is the ED for BanG Dream called “Kirakira Da Toka Yume Da Toka: Sing Girls” by Poppin’Party.

We hope you all enjoy!
http://otakuspirit.com/2018/09/animecast-bang-dream/
Keep Connected to OtakuSpirit: YouTube, Facebook, iTunes, Twitter, MyAnimeList
Fate Grand Order: Tsubaki 554,837,694

SethAmaha
Anime Junky

Re: 407) BanG Dream!

Postby SethAmaha » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:27 am

Again, I know you guys already reviewed this when it was airing. Am I alone in this? I Specifically remember you guys talking about the star shaped guitar and her walking into someone else's property bu everything was alright because of the power of Genki.

Aside from that, When is Andrew going to get on Wake up Girls? His list of idol shows isn't complete without that. Or the idolm@ster/Evangelion mashup that is iDOLM@STER Xenoglossia.

Crash Kamio
Anime Junky

Re: 407) BanG Dream!

Postby Crash Kamio » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:58 am

Today I learned Bang Dream and Reaident Evil 3: Nemesis are related. Kasumi and Nemesis are related. I NEVER KNEW. How did I never see the resemblance before?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

PROOF OF THEIR SIMILARITIES
Spoiler:

ItS AlL cOnNeCtEd!¡!¡!¡!

Anywho. Fun review guys! Not the best show ever for sure, but I look back on it fondly. Quite the fun show. Kinda nostalgic feeling at times. When I was starting out as a bassist and got into my first serious band I would play a venue called the Space too. Kinda reminded me of that. I should rewatch this at some point. And I hear we're getting more seasons next year, which I welcome. Wouldnt mind if they dive into some of the bands in the mobile game.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2 ... ns/.131493

MORE FUN SPARKLY STAR GOODNESS!!!!!!

Great job my dudes. :3 Fun to listen to.