441) Anime Tights

Talk about the Podcast!
Andrew
Site Admin

441) Anime Tights

Postby Andrew » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:06 am

The hosts of the Otaku Spirit Animecast take on another slew of headlines straight out of the anime realm. Get the scoop, and of course, the important opinions.

Topics this episode: Banpresto, Good Smile Company, If It’s For My Daughter, Haikyu, Vita, Piracy, Kizumonogatari, Osamu Masuyama New Project, Princess Connect Anime, Kakegurui Novel, Last Idea Game, Gundam Origin TV, Nippon Ichi Game, Reggie Fils-Aime, Carole and Tuesday, Kaguya-sama Love Is War Live Action, Crunchyroll Loses Funi Titles, Fuminori Kizaki project, River’s Edge Live Action, Radiant Season 2, Take On Me Film, Miss Kobayashi Season 2, Monogatari Series, Miru Tights, Licenses, Crunchyroll Anime Awards, Nintendo Direct, and much more!

The opening for this episode is the OP for Kakegurui called “Deal with the devil” by Tia. The closing for this episode is from the PV for Carole and Tuesday.

We hope you all enjoy!
http://otakuspirit.com/2019/02/animecast-anime-tights/
Keep Connected to OtakuSpirit: YouTube, Facebook, iTunes, Twitter, MyAnimeList
Fate Grand Order: Tsubaki 554,837,694

BlueSpark
I Bleed Anime

Re: 441) Anime Tights

Postby BlueSpark » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:04 am

Andrew, you butchered Chris Sabat's name, and this time you can't even use your usual excuse of "I suck at pronouncing Japanese names." At least we know now that you don't discriminate based on nationality. I'm kidding, of course :P, but as a fan of English voice actors, I couldn't let this one simply slide.
By the way, there are much 'worse' names than his out there. Josh Grelle, Jamie Marchi, Stephanie Sheh, Cherami Leigh, Leraldo Anzaldua, or the final challenge: Xanthe Huynh. Just some examples off the top of my head.
Know a decent number of anime characters? Check out my forum game!

fragoff
Anime Junky

Postby fragoff » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:15 pm

BlueSpark wrote:....way, there are much 'worse' names than his out there. Josh Grelle, Jamie Marchi, Stephanie Sheh, Cherami Leigh, Leraldo Anzaldua, or the final challenge: Xanthe Huynh. Just some examples off the top of my head.

Arthur Schopenhauer? Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche?
"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the didlo of dysfunction into the neko of a civilized society" -Plato

BlueSpark
I Bleed Anime

Postby BlueSpark » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:13 am

I was limiting my selection to voice actors working in the U.S.. Of course you're going to find many more names that give English speakers nightmares if you comb through different languages ;).
Know a decent number of anime characters? Check out my forum game!

fragoff
Anime Junky

Postby fragoff » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:41 am

Of course! But i do like those 2. Beside, i am always ready to go outside the bondaries to troll. You know that! ;)
"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the didlo of dysfunction into the neko of a civilized society" -Plato