465) Spring 2019 Anime Season Review Part 2

Talk about the Podcast!
Andrew
Site Admin

465) Spring 2019 Anime Season Review Part 2

Postby Andrew » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:48 am

Concluding their thoughts on the Spring 2019 Anime Season, the hosts of the Otaku Spirit Animecast take on seven more titles to round things out.

Anime Reviewed in this Episode: One Punch Man 2nd Season, Attack on Titan 3 Part 2, We Never Learn, Wise Man’s Grandchild, Karakuri Circus, Why The Hell Are You Here Teacher, Miru Tights, and Mid-Season Reviews of Demon Slayers and Fruits Basket Season 1.

The opening song for this episode is the OP for Ao-chan Can’t Study called “WONDERFUL WONDER” by EDOGA-SULLIVAN. The closing song for this episode is the ED for Wise Man’s Grandchild called “Attouteki Vivid Days” by Nanami Yoshi.

We hope you all enjoy!
http://otakuspirit.com/2019/07/animecas ... ew-part-2/
Keep Connected to OtakuSpirit: YouTube, Facebook, iTunes, Twitter, MyAnimeList
Fate Grand Order: Tsubaki 554,837,694

BlueSpark
Otaku

Re: 465) Spring 2019 Anime Season Review Part 2

Postby BlueSpark » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:27 am

I wonder if I'll run into the same problems as you guys when I finally end up checking out One Punch Man. I swear, just from hearing the synopsis of that show, you'd think that the initial, one-note joke would grow old incredibly fast. Yet I've been assured by at least 3 people I know in person that it never does. Now I don't know whom I should be inclined to believe :P.

Why the Hell Are You Here, Teacher? has been surprisingly announced for a dub to stream soon – at around the same time as the dub announcement for How Clumsy You Are, Miss Ueno. What is it with these super niche titles suddenly getting localized? Not that I mind in the slightest – I'll definitely be taking a look at both of these. Just wondering if the licensing companies actually believe it'll earn them enough money to recoup the cost of dubbing them.
Know a decent number of anime characters? Check out my forum game!