469) Summer 2019 Anime First Impressions Part 1

Talk about the Podcast!
Andrew
Site Admin

469) Summer 2019 Anime First Impressions Part 1

Postby Andrew » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:59 am

Things are heating up with the Summer 2019 Anime Season and the hosts of the Otaku Spirit Animecast are here to give their take on the first half of its offerings. Listen in and get the rundown!

Anime Featured in this Episode: Dr. STONE, Fire Force, Danmachi 2, Vinland Saga, Arifureta, Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit, Isekai Cheat Magician, Astra Lost In Space, and Lord El-Melloi II’s Case Files.

The intro music for this episode is the OP for Fire Force called “Inferno” by Mrs. GREEN APPLE. The outro music for this episode is the ED for Vinland Saga called “Torches” by Aimer.

We hope you all enjoy!
http://otakuspirit.com/2019/08/animecas ... ns-part-1/
Keep Connected to OtakuSpirit: YouTube, Facebook, iTunes, Twitter, MyAnimeList
Fate Grand Order: Tsubaki 554,837,694

SethAmaha
Anime Junky

Re: 469) Summer 2019 Anime First Impressions Part 1

Postby SethAmaha » Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:11 am

As a huge a Fate fan, I love this show. You weren't wrong in calling it the Type Moon franchise since all their works are in one multiverse where Kara no Kyoukai and Tsukihime are part of the Fate universe as well. Fate/ apocrypha is part of a separate universe from the original F/SN F/Z storyline so that's why Shishigo is there. This show seems to be a part of that universe and seems to be a prequel to Fate/hollow ataraxia where Bazett was a part of the Holy Grail War and when Waver eventually went back to Fuyuki to do something I won't spoil on case that gets an anime. (I meant to copy this here from the AA Discord earlier but I am just too busy to get on my computer anymore)

Fullmetal-Senpai
Otaku

Re: 469) Summer 2019 Anime First Impressions Part 1

Postby Fullmetal-Senpai » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:33 am

Not only are they not wrong calling it The type moon universe, they're correct in calling it that. Now where's my melty blood anime, or how about another carnival Phantasm