499) Ajin: Demi-Human 2nd Season

Talk about the Podcast!
Andrew
Site Admin

499) Ajin: Demi-Human 2nd Season

Postby Andrew » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:47 pm

Following their glowing review of the first season of Ajin, the hosts return with the sequel series from Polygon Pictures. Listen in to see if the high praise lives on with the second season, or falls apart.

This is a spoiler free review of Ajin Demi-Human 2nd Season, although some things of the first season are mentioned. Following the outro music, we have a spoiler discussion to round things out. This review was recorded in September of 2017.

The opening for this episode is the OP for Ajin 2nd Season called “Boku Wa Boku De Atte” by Angela x fripSide. The closing is the ED for Ajin 2nd Season called “Koutei no Sumi ni Futari Kaze ga Fuite Ima Nara Ieru ka na” by CreepHyp. Following the spoiler discussion, we close with the OP for Ajin 1st Season called “Yoru wa Nemureru kai?” by flumpool.

We hope you all enjoy!
http://otakuspirit.com/2020/01/animecas ... nd-season/
Keep Connected to OtakuSpirit: YouTube, Facebook, iTunes, Twitter, MyAnimeList
Fate Grand Order: Tsubaki 554,837,694

Andrew
Site Admin

Re: 499) Ajin: Demi-Human 2nd Season

Postby Andrew » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:49 pm

Ugh, so many "Uh"s in these old recordings. Drives me bonkers.

For those not on Twitter. We should be back on regular schedule starting next weekend. Fall 2019 Reviews, Best of 2019 Deliberations, and maybe some side projects like Best anime of decade. Will sprinkle a few more single reviews this week.

Sierraシエラ
I Love Anime

Postby Sierraシエラ » Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:32 pm

Best anime of the decade sounds like it will be an interesting segment! Would you try to narrow it down to 10 though? That would be pretty hard to do

Andrew
Site Admin

Postby Andrew » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:49 pm

Sierraシエラ wrote:Best anime of the decade sounds like it will be an interesting segment! Would you try to narrow it down to 10 though? That would be pretty hard to do

The hope is to do 100 and try to organize it by best. Similar to my 100 suggestion list I did. It's a popular thing to do lately, so we're sorta riding that train.

BlueSpark
Super Otaku

Postby BlueSpark » Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:01 am

A top 100 of the decade sounds pretty cool. Now, I'm taking bets as to whether at least half of your mentions will have an English dub :P.
Know a decent number of anime characters? Check out my forum game!

Eira
Otaku

Postby Eira » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:20 am

Andrew wrote:
Sierraシエラ wrote:Best anime of the decade sounds like it will be an interesting segment! Would you try to narrow it down to 10 though? That would be pretty hard to do

The hope is to do 100 and try to organize it by best. Similar to my 100 suggestion list I did. It's a popular thing to do lately, so we're sorta riding that train.

I always considered decades to be a top 50 kind of thing but I guess some people do top 100's too. Putting together a list of 100 things is always a task, so have fun with that. Will be really fun to hear tho I'm sure and I look forward to it.

Side Note: When none of the responses are about the actual episode, lol.
Everything I say is in relation to me, objectivity doesn't exist.

MAL: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Eira_99
Feel free to add me on Discord for more chat based discussions: Eira#1560

Andrew
Site Admin

Postby Andrew » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:00 am

Eira wrote:Side Note: When none of the responses are about the actual episode, lol.

Heh, older shows get less conversation because they have been talked through already and aren't fresh in everyone's mind. So I expect that. At least it's not 5 replies about Kill la Kill.

I do wish we got another season of Ajin though..