504) Best Anime of 2019 Deliberations Part 3

Talk about the Podcast!
Andrew
Site Admin

504) Best Anime of 2019 Deliberations Part 3

Postby Andrew » Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:01 pm

It’s finally time to close the book on the fantastic 2019 year of anime. Join the hosts of the Otaku Spirit Animecast as they run through a 4 part deliberation series of podcast and give their take on the best of each category.

Please note: Deliberation episodes are intended to be nearly unfiltered and lightly edited. These were recorded over hours of deliberations and, while a bit of dead air was removed, it may have points of silence. This isn’t a reflection of our typical podcast episodes that are heavily edited for better listening experience.

Deliberations covered in this episode: Isekai, Short, Animation, Art, Concept, Original, Worst, Disappointing, Biggest Surprise, Best Girl, Best Boy, Cutest Character, Most OP, Best Villain, Best Couple, and a list of Greatest Moments.

The opening for this episode is the OP for Domestic Girlfriend called “Kawaki wo Ameku” by Minami. The closing for this episode is the ED for Sarazanmai called “Stand by me” by the peggies.

We hope you all enjoy!
http://otakuspirit.com/2020/01/animecas ... ns-part-3/
Keep Connected to OtakuSpirit: YouTube, Facebook, iTunes, Twitter, MyAnimeList
Fate Grand Order: Tsubaki 554,837,694

Sierraシエラ
I Love Anime

Re: 504) Best Anime of 2019 Deliberations Part 3

Postby Sierraシエラ » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:11 pm

I'm torn between selfishly wanting as many podcasts episodes as I can get, and worried you two are working too hard to give them to us.
I hope you are still taking some time to breathe! Thanks for all your hard work this week.

Andrew
Site Admin

Postby Andrew » Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:55 pm

Sierraシエラ wrote:I'm torn between selfishly wanting as many podcasts episodes as I can get, and worried you two are working too hard to give them to us.
I hope you are still taking some time to breathe! Thanks for all your hard work this week.

Hah, the worst of it is over. Now it's back to normal schedule. Deliberations are always a fruitful grind. Thanks for your concern though!
::peace::
Keep Connected to OtakuSpirit: YouTube, Facebook, iTunes, Twitter, MyAnimeList
Fate Grand Order: Tsubaki 554,837,694

Eira
I Bleed Anime

Postby Eira » Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:01 am

Absolute respect for the Mao representation, she really is super adorable although I didn't expect to see any Endro representation at all. Guess I should have more faith that Chris will make sure the lolis get respected for their cuteness.
Everything I say is in relation to me, objectivity doesn't exist.

MAL: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Eira_99
Feel free to add me on Discord for more chat form discussions: One True Eira#1560

BlueSpark
Otaku

Postby BlueSpark » Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:38 am

Eira wrote:Absolute respect for the Mao representation, she really is super adorable
Seconded for truth. She was easily the highlight of Endro~! for me, in part because of Alison Viktorin, her VA (whose voice I absolutely adore).
Know a decent number of anime characters? Check out my forum game!