Angels of Death

Talk About Shows Airing Now!
Mys145
I Bleed Anime

Angels of Death

Postby Mys145 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:29 pm

Angels of Death

Plot:

Most girls waking up without any memory and meeting a serial killer would panic, but not Ray. In fact, far from being her biggest problem, killer Zack might just prove a convenient resource when it comes to finding a way out of the building in which they're both trapped.

Legal Streaming: http://www.crunchyroll.com/angels-of-death

Creator: Kudan Nazuka
Director: Kentarō Suzuki
Writer: Yoshinobu Fujioka
Music: Noisycroak
Studio: J.C. Staff
Genre: Horror, Thriller, Adventure, Psychological
Episodes: 16

phpBB [video]

SethAmaha
Crazy About Anime

Re: Angels of Death

Postby SethAmaha » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:01 am

My god. It's been a while since an anime gives me a first episode that mashes just fall in love immediately. This show is DARK!!!and I immediately want to just read about it like a crazy Japanese fan hyping up his favorite idol. The theories I gave for this show are plentiful abs I'm excited to see what congress of it. If you haven't seen this sow yet, then you must drop what you are doing and go watch it because of the episode is anything to go by, this is going to be the show to watch this season.

SethAmaha
Crazy About Anime

Postby SethAmaha » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:29 am

VERY IMPORTANT!!!!
If you have played the game or are reading the manga, please do not put any information about what's going to happen on this thread and spoil anything for anyone. I'm curious to see what everyone thinks of it as the episodes go by so I will be reading the comments in the spoiler tags so please be courteous and do not spoil the show.

Whiskeyjack19
Anime Junky

Postby Whiskeyjack19 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:47 pm

Episode 1

I'm digging it so far. I wish Isaac wasn't quite as deranged as he seems to be but oh well.
Move like lightning, sound like thunder.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Whiskeyjack19

Tori
Super NEET II

Postby Tori » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:10 am

I'm really starved for some good horror in anime. Here's to hoping that this can be one.

Sidenote. Why did they have to have scythe man be voiced by the same dude who voices Accelerator in Index? I know he voices a lot of psycho characters, but his voice completely took me out of the moment.
ON EXTENDED HIATUS
SEE YOU IN DISCORD

Imagehttp://myanimelist.net/animelist/ToriXtra

SethAmaha
Crazy About Anime

Postby SethAmaha » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:20 pm

Episode 2
Spoiler:
I'm a little disappointed with where the show is going. The first episode was very dark and amazing. It was going for a very moody scene but it has now turned into a mystery show with a loli and tsundere maniac. Its not a bad show. It's very interesting but it is not what the first episode was selling me on. I'll continue watching it for the new direction its going and will get over that fact by next week but for now, I'm still disappointed.

SethAmaha
Crazy About Anime

Postby SethAmaha » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:30 am

Episode 3
Spoiler:
I've gotten over my disappointment with the show ang got the dark, bloody, psychologically crazy anime that I wanted with Happy Sugar Life. Now I can just enjoy this show as what it really is: A happy dark mystery adventure of a crazy, murderous tsundere and his dead eye loli.