Fate grand order

Gamers paradise!
SethAmaha
Anime Junky

Re: Fate grand order

Postby SethAmaha » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:43 am

Yeah, the pool for good lancers isn't all that great. I only have Scathach as a 5 star lancer and I am so glad I pulled for her when she first came out because she alone has been keeping me afloat so far with lancers. Enkidu is going to be released soon and he is a very powerful lancer I have my eye on.

michelous
Anime Junky

Postby michelous » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:22 am

SethAmaha wrote:Yeah, the pool for good lancers isn't all that great. I only have Scathach as a 5 star lancer and I am so glad I pulled for her when she first came out because she alone has been keeping me afloat so far with lancers. Enkidu is going to be released soon and he is a very powerful lancer I have my eye on.

i would say if you want him dont do the banner wait for new years and the $30 gatcha

michelous
Anime Junky

Postby michelous » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:09 am

Hurry up people you need to finish Babylon in a week to be able get Merlin and do
The raid battles for Solomon

michelous
Anime Junky

Postby michelous » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:18 pm

Solomon update
the first thing you need is bond points
for the final boss don't bring any servants less than bond level 5
also the raids give good bonus guide for it under spoiler
Spoiler:
https://66.media.tumblr.com/9b44b0d01f71a3fea3d1af8aa55dea4b/tumblr_pjstr2Ps021r4eput_540.jpg

michelous
Anime Junky

Postby michelous » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:42 pm

I got Merlin pretty cheap just using the free sq I got today

michelous
Anime Junky

Postby michelous » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:53 pm

If you are waiting to play Solomon you will miss the raid rewards. The community cleared demon god Barbados day 1 so the hearts and page drops are gone

Chris
Site Co-Founder

Postby Chris » Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:51 pm

michelous wrote:If you are waiting to play Solomon you will miss the raid rewards. The community cleared demon god Barbados day 1 so the hearts and page drops are gone

not waiting just ount of my reach. i wasted alot of saint quartz finishing babylonia. anded up missing the deadline. so didnt get the extra 30 quartz. only to discover that solomon is even higher. so no, it looks like im pretty much done...

michelous
Anime Junky

Postby michelous » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:01 pm

Chris wrote:
michelous wrote:If you are waiting to play Solomon you will miss the raid rewards. The community cleared demon god Barbados day 1 so the hearts and page drops are gone

not waiting just ount of my reach. i wasted alot of saint quartz finishing babylonia. anded up missing the deadline. so didnt get the extra 30 quartz. only to discover that solomon is even higher. so no, it looks like im pretty much done...

so far the pillar gods havent really given me as much trouble and if defeat them you will need extra seals and sq to take down the final bosses
i think 9 days are left for the raids
and after that only reruns till the end of February with shijuku the good news with arc 1.5 it isnt mandatory to really do anything but will prepare you for the even greater suffering that is the lost belts

michelous
Anime Junky

Postby michelous » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:13 pm

so far the NA community has the final god pillar to a little over half and after that we have to face the million hp final boss forms
but in SK[south Korean] users wont make it in time cause due to the sk tl group decided to duck them over and the sk users started to boycott

michelous
Anime Junky

Postby michelous » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:51 pm

the first arc is done
prepare for feels trip
next is the gssr in two days
musashi with the gssr
gramps after that
and after that reruns till the x - alter banner
after valentines event is done
prepare for arc 1.5
i recommend not doing shinjuku right away but waiting till after you finish the fate extra ccc event in may
if you want to know fate extra ccc is the fate extra game nobody felt like giving English translation. If you see anybody with a cross in support they cleared Solomon