460) You're Not Miyazaki

Talk about the Podcast!
Andrew
Site Admin

460) You're Not Miyazaki

Postby Andrew » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:20 am

While the last couple of weeks have been light on the news, the hosts of the Otaku Spirit Animecast still find some interesting discussion in some licenses and controversies surrounding the industry.

Topics this episode: The Case of Hana and Alice, Genius Party, Granblue Fantasy Versus, Sound Euphonium, Goblin Slayer, Xebec, Honey and Clover, Kemono Friends, Funimation and Manga UK, Magia Record, Yutaka Tamamoto outrage, and much more!

The opening for this episode is the OP for Honey and Clover 2 called “Fugainaiya” by YUKI. The closing for this episode is the ED for Kemono Friends called “Boku no Friend” by Mewhan.

We hope you all enjoy!
http://otakuspirit.com/2019/06/animecas ... -miyazaki/
Keep Connected to OtakuSpirit: YouTube, Facebook, iTunes, Twitter, MyAnimeList
Fate Grand Order: Tsubaki 554,837,694

Mys145
I Bleed Anime

Re: 460) You're Not Miyazaki

Postby Mys145 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:23 am

As someone who has been reading Dr. Stone, it definitely more on the rebuilding of society than fighting all the time. There are fights though but they aren't the main part of the story.

The Sound Euphonium movie is licensed by Eleven Arts. There is a Fathom event for the subbed and dubbed versions of the movie in July. I feel like there might be a theater that does Fathom events that is close to you but I could be wrong.

Andrew
Site Admin

Re: 460) You're Not Miyazaki

Postby Andrew » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:46 am

Mys145 wrote:As someone who has been reading Dr. Stone, it definitely more on the rebuilding of society than fighting all the time. There are fights though but they aren't the main part of the story.

The Sound Euphonium movie is licensed by Eleven Arts. There is a Fathom event for the subbed and dubbed versions of the movie in July. I feel like there might be a theater that does Fathom events that is close to you but I could be wrong.

Chris yelled at me during our preview of Dr Stone yesterday. Thanks for the feedback lol.
Keep Connected to OtakuSpirit: YouTube, Facebook, iTunes, Twitter, MyAnimeList
Fate Grand Order: Tsubaki 554,837,694