Original Creator: ONE (Web Manga)
Director: Yuzuru Tachikawa
Music: Kenji Kawai
Studio: Bones
Genres: Action, and Slice of Life
Duration: ???*

phpBB [video]

*Missing info will be added once known.
**Aniplus Asia link can’t be more specific cause of region locking.
Feels silly that I even have to say this but I feel I have to. Literally everything I say is just my opinion.

MAL: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Eira_99
Feel free to add me on Discord for more chat form discussions: One True Eira#1560

Eira
Anime Junky

Re: Mob Psycho 100 II

Postby Eira » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:58 pm

Season 2 Episode 1

Spoiler:
Man, I loved that. What a sweet episode. It's also nice to see that ONEs really great writing is still there, you can see him setting up more plot points and furthering older ones. As always everything is intertwined in wonderful ways, I can't wait for more of this.

I was so hyped waiting for this and I'm glad it's still so good. As always the animation was amazing, the opening is pretty good but in both visuals and music it's not as good as season 1 in that aspect. But if the song used in the end credits is the going to be the ED the whole time then I'm atleast happy with that, it's a very sweet song, I just hope it has nice visuals.
Feels silly that I even have to say this but I feel I have to. Literally everything I say is just my opinion.

Feel free to add me on Discord for more chat form discussions: One True Eira#1560

SethAmaha
Anime Junky

Re: Mob Psycho 100

Postby SethAmaha » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:29 am

Episode 1
Spoiler:
This was by far one of the best episodes of the series so far. Giving Kageyama some actual motivation that doesn't include tricking him or forcing his hand was something that this show needed. Unfortunately I know that this isn't that kind of show so I don't expect it to do it very often if ever again but I did indeed enjoy it. Now I just wonder what Tsubomi's after. She is probably keeping her distance to make him break out hos shell ( or because its that kind of show she was genuinely bored of him but still thinks of him as her friend. Friendzone sucks) But the show can always surprise me and have a good story come out.

kzalaz
I Like Anime

Postby kzalaz » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:32 pm

So glad Mob is back! Really enjoyed the first one.

Eira
Anime Junky

Postby Eira » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:25 pm

SethAmaha wrote:Episode 1
Spoiler:
Giving Kageyama some actual motivation that doesn't include tricking him or forcing his hand was something that this show needed. Unfortunately I know that this isn't that kind of show so I don't expect it to do it very often if ever again.

Spoiler:
I don’t know what you mean by ‘isn’t that kind of show’? Isn’t what kind of show? Too me it seems like they’re setting Kegeyama up to have more motivation and do things himself, he even says as much at the end. Looks like normal character development to me. We’ll have to wait and see but too me it looks like development that’ll actually mean something, since they made such a big deal out of it.

SethAmaha wrote:Friendzone sucks, But the show can always surprise me and have a good story come out of it.

Whoa, settle down their. Fun fact: the friendzone isn’t real, sometimes people just want to be friends with other people, It’s not like that means someone feel into a zone. Also do you actually expect the story to be bad? Did you think Season 1 had a bad story? That’s very concerning, I’m actually really confused how someone could reach that conclusion?

fragoff
Anime Junky

Postby fragoff » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:24 am

You need to reread his post, because you did not read carefully and did not understood him correctly seeing the way you answered.
"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the didlo of dysfunction into the neko of a civilized society" -Plato

Eira
Anime Junky

Postby Eira » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:43 am

fragoff wrote:You need to reread his post, because you did not read carefully and did not understood him correctly seeing the way you answered.

I don’t need you making assumptions about me too, I understand fine I just don’t assume the benefit of the doubt for someone, espically for someone like Seth.

Edit: I’m editing in episode 3 into this post to follow the rule about spam posting, since there hasn’t been a new post since my last one.
Episode 3:
Spoiler:
man what a great episode, I really liked seeing Ritsu using his powers again, I love how he’s pretty weak in terms of physics but of course he’s still good against normal humans. Also that little section was just really nice, seeing dimple and the club also caring for him. Also I love that mob is going through this arc right now, since he said he made a choice to follow his own feelings more in episode 1 and since the opening says ‘your life is your own’ or something like that I figured this kinda thing would happen.

Also looks like next episode is gonna start getting back into the battles with other psychic users, likehow season 1 was monster of the weak format for awhile and set up small plot points before the bigger arcs of the season begun, looks like things will really start getting interesting.

Eira
Anime Junky

Postby Eira » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:38 am

I don’t even care if I’m making two posts in a row, it’s an absolute disgrace that no one is talking about this show on here, and you can say I wasn’t either but I hate to make multiple posts in a row like this so out of my own moral ground I had to avoid talking about it on here. Although I had many things to say about many episodes, now that the second season is really ramping up the I feel the need to at least suggest that any and all of you who are watching this post about it, episode 10 just came out and it was fantastic.

I’m not even going to post about it, I’m too annoyed about the whole lack of posting within the seasonal discussion as a whole this season that I just wanna get my word out there. Besides since it just came out not even an hour ago at the time of posting I doubt anyone else has seen episode 10 yet.

There’s plenty of time to talk about it given the rest of you actually feel like talking about anime for once.

Fullmetal-Senpai
Otaku

Postby Fullmetal-Senpai » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:36 pm

Eira wrote:I don’t even care if I’m making two posts in a row, it’s an absolute disgrace that no one is talking about this show on here, and you can say I wasn’t either but I hate to make multiple posts in a row like this so out of my own moral ground I had to avoid talking about it on here. Although I had many things to say about many episodes, now that the second season is really ramping up the I feel the need to at least suggest that any and all of you who are watching this post about it, episode 10 just came out and it was fantastic.

I’m not even going to post about it, I’m too annoyed about the whole lack of posting within the seasonal discussion as a whole this season that I just wanna get my word out there. Besides since it just came out not even an hour ago at the time of posting I doubt anyone else has seen episode 10 yet.

There’s plenty of time to talk about it given the rest of you actually feel like talking about anime for once.

What the hell is anime?

fragoff
Anime Junky

Postby fragoff » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:11 pm

Fullmetal-Senpai wrote:
What the hell is anime?

Dunno. Something you can troll, i hope!?
"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the didlo of dysfunction into the neko of a civilized society" -Plato