Kemono Friends

Talk About Shows Airing Now!
Logan
Super NEET IV

Kemono Friends

Postby Logan » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:36 pm

Kemono Friends

Plot:

The anime's story takes place in Japari Park, a "gigantic integrated zoo." In the zoo, due to the mysterious "sand star" substance, the animals start turning into human-shaped creatures called Animal Girls. Japari Park is a place where many people visit and have fun at, but one day a lost child wanders into the park. The lost child starts a journey to return, but because so many Animal Girls join in on the quest it becomes an unexpected grand adventure.

(Source: ANN)

Legal Streaming:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/kemono-friends

Creator:
Director: TATSUKI
Writer: Shigenori Tanabe
Music:
Studio: Yaoyorozu
Genre: Comedy
Episodes:

phpBB [video]

Kocurek1944
Super Otaku II

Re: Kemono Friends

Postby Kocurek1944 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:41 pm

Episodes 1-4
What a wierd show
On one side we have didactic Saturday morning cartoon for kids teaching walue of teamwork and knowledge about animals,but on the other side we have something similar to Shinsekai Yori or Turn A Gundam,with constantly foreshadowed catastrophic history that shaped this world.The best way to describe it is to tell that something feels off,like this world shouldn't look this way.
I'm starting to think that this show was partially created for Internet theory makers(You know,guys that claim that Bananya is about existential suffering),and that's why narrative is shaped in such a way.
As for show itself,it's okay.Nothing spectacular,but at the same time it's not horrific.It has some great character designs but at the same time it had problems with object clipping.

Andrew
Site Admin

Postby Andrew » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:40 am

Video captured of Kemono Friends attacking Haters:
(WARNING: Grand Theft Auto - Violence and Language)
Spoiler:
Keep Connected to OtakuSpirit: YouTube, Facebook, iTunes, Twitter, MyAnimeList
Fate Grand Order: Tsubaki 554,837,694

Kocurek1944
Super Otaku II

Postby Kocurek1944 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:16 pm

Episode 11
Stuff just really hit the fan.
Spoiler:
I wasn't expecting such narrative oriented episode in this show.

Kocurek1944
Super Otaku II

Postby Kocurek1944 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:12 pm

At the beginning of the season nobody could predict popularity this show will achieve,making its the biggest suprise of the year so far.
Kemono Friends is an example of something I haven't seen in a while in TV anime:a family show,Saturday morning cartoon that everyone in the household can enjoy.It's not particularly intellectually challenging so kids can understand,but at the same time there is food for thought hidden behind cute appearance for more mature viewer.
Did I liked it?When I decided to catch up on the show I had 8 episodes to watch,and binge watching them wasn't greatest experience.But after I started watching episodes weekly my enjoyment actually grown.So I think if dosed property this show can be entertaining.
Oh,and characters designs were fantastic,which was a bliss considering how bad CGI and it's implementation was.

Rare Kumiko
I Like Anime

Postby Rare Kumiko » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:07 am

This show, wow. I tried watching the first episode back in January, and just couldn't even finish it. Then in March, decided to join the band wagon and burn through it, and it ended up being not that bad. I got over the horrible animation, and really got into the story. Loved all the different anthropomorphizication of all the animals.

8/10

Eira
Crazy About Anime

Kemono Friends 2

Postby Eira » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:06 am

Kemono Friends 2

Legal Streaming: **
Worldwide excluding Asia - https://www.crunchyroll.com/kemono-friends
Southeast Asia - https://www.aniplus-asia.com/

Director: Ryuuichi Kimura
Music: Akiyuki Tateyama
Sound Director: Nobuyuki Abe
Studio: Tomason
Genres: Adventure, and Comedy
Duration: ???*

phpBB [video]

*Missing info will be added once known.
**Aniplus link can’t be more specific cause I'm region locked from it.

SethAmaha
Anime Junky

Postby SethAmaha » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:27 pm

Those bastards killed off Kaban