Site Co-Founder

Re: Fate grand order

Postby Chris » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:45 pm

Yeah. Event main quests feel like they are tsking forever

SethAmaha
Anime Junky

Postby SethAmaha » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:21 am

WOO! NP3 BABY. I swear this game knows just how to sponge money off me. I had just enough to do one more 10 roll and got another Archer. Now that i'm on a roll, I had to give it som more

SethAmaha
Anime Junky

Postby SethAmaha » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:56 am

WOO! NP4 BABY. feel bad now.She is going to be stuck at taht NP level for a whole year before she briefly comes back next year

Chris
Site Co-Founder

Postby Chris » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:27 am

Ugg done

SethAmaha
Anime Junky

Postby SethAmaha » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:20 am

Chris wrote:Ugg done

lol with what? The event, game, or life in general? I find that this game makes me question so many things after I get done with it.

Chris
Site Co-Founder

Postby Chris » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:13 pm

Event. Finally got freebie servant

michelous
Anime Junky

Postby michelous » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:43 am

good and bad news in some people's eyes we have at least another week before illya event
with half ap training https://webview.fate-go.us/2018/0813_training_ap_half/

SethAmaha
Anime Junky

Postby SethAmaha » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:10 am

I hate NA. Why the training grounds? Most whales, that people who actually give you money to play this damm game, need XP and QP to get their newly acquired servants levels up and every single time we finish an event, you only put the training grounds on Half Ap. I have a ton of servants that need some Xp and they need them bad

michelous
Anime Junky

Postby michelous » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:59 pm

SethAmaha wrote:I hate NA. Why the training grounds? Most whales, that people who actually give you money to play this damm game, need XP and QP to get their newly acquired servants levels up and every single time we finish an event, you only put the training grounds on Half Ap. I have a ton of servants that need some Xp and they need them bad

the thing that causes issues in the NA to jp event translation is japan had it so servants couldnt go beyond bond level 5 until around the 2nd new years event

SethAmaha
Anime Junky

Postby SethAmaha » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:23 pm

michelous wrote:
SethAmaha wrote:I hate NA. Why the training grounds? Most whales, that people who actually give you money to play this damm game, need XP and QP to get their newly acquired servants levels up and every single time we finish an event, you only put the training grounds on Half Ap. I have a ton of servants that need some Xp and they need them bad

the thing that causes issues in the NA to jp event translation is japan had it so servants couldnt go beyond bond level 5 until around the 2nd new years event

The bond elevel isn't the issue for me, its the physical level of the servants. I have a ton of servants that are stuck in their second or third stage because I just don't have the XP cards to ascend them to level 80 or 90. This is a problem I've been having for a long time. The anniversary event was a HUGE help to me. I used over 90 of my apples to increase the level of all my servants and save some for Tama Lancer and Artoria Archer but need more for the new servants and older ones that still need more.