Otaku

Re: Fate grand order

Postby SeismicWolf » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:48 pm

Whales....Whales everywhere

PlatinaHeart
I Like Anime

Postby PlatinaHeart » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:50 am

I can't kill Heracles in Nero Fest, he has 12 lives, scheisse!

SethAmaha
Anime Junky

Postby SethAmaha » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:17 am

I've finally finished getting all the gold medals I need and will continue farming for hearts until the next set beggins. I'll do the bronze and silver for the finals since I need the drops from those missions instead of the main matches so I'll be doing a bunch of pedal farming for the next few days. Though they scare me, I will save the exhibition matches after limit breaking the event CE and dying a bunch of times before succeeding.

SethAmaha
Anime Junky

Postby SethAmaha » Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:57 pm

I can't believe I did it, but I finally did. I beat Nero. It took me 8 tries with different combos and strategies but I finally managed to beat that last mission. I'm all done with the shop so it's just rose farming now. I hope I get another 3 CE drops so i can get another max limit broken Joint Recital

PlatinaHeart
I Like Anime

Postby PlatinaHeart » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:44 pm

SethAmaha wrote:I can't believe I did it, but I finally did. I beat Nero. It took me 8 tries with different combos and strategies but I finally managed to beat that last mission. I'm all done with the shop so it's just rose farming now. I hope I get another 3 CE drops so i can get another max limit broken Joint Recital

I'll just wait for the next event. ::dread::

Whiskeyjack19
Anime Junky

Postby Whiskeyjack19 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:41 pm

SethAmaha wrote:I can't believe I did it, but I finally did. I beat Nero. It took me 8 tries with different combos and strategies but I finally managed to beat that last mission. I'm all done with the shop so it's just rose farming now. I hope I get another 3 CE drops so i can get another max limit broken Joint Recital

What did your final lineup end up looking like for that fight if you don't mind my asking? How many command spells did you need? I've been toying around with a few setups but haven't found anything I'm super confident in for serious run.
Move like lightning, sound like thunder.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Whiskeyjack19

michelous
Anime Junky

Postby michelous » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:21 am

PlatinaHeart wrote:

last year halloween with some harder content

SethAmaha
Anime Junky

Postby SethAmaha » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:14 am

Whiskeyjack19 wrote:

What did your final lineup end up looking like for that fight if you don't mind my asking? How many command spells did you need? I've been toying around with a few setups but haven't found anything I'm super confident in for serious run.

I'll start by saying, my strategy is not Free to Play friendly.

SET UP
Jack (w/ 2030 CE), a borrowed Cu Alter (w/ MLB White Roses CE), Waver (w/ 2030), Mash (w/ MLB Divine Princess of the Storm CE), Martha Rider, and finally my own Cu Alter (w/ MLB White Roses CE). Use Atlas Mystic Code

STRATEGY
Use Murder on a Misty Night w/ Jack and then attack (preferably always with Cu when possible) enemy Jack. You want to kill Jack first and use Information Erasure on her if she uses evade.

On second turn, after Medea uses poison, Use rain of Isis n Cu and use all of Waver's skills and his own evade, on Cu and if he was hit, use Jack's recovery on him. Cu is top priority and needs to be kept alive as much as possible. Hold off on using invincibility and coll down command spells to keep Cu safe from Medea's NP.

After Jack, aim for either Amakusa and Altoria before they NP.

After beating them both, use buff erasure on Ozy and kill Nero at least 3 times. From here, kill both Nero and Ozy first and leave Medea for last. If you kill Medea first, she will buff her allies defense by a lot and all your hits will be useless. If you can kill Ozy before Nero, then do that, but if you need to kill Nero before she NP, go ahead but just remember she will give a guts to all allies that will restore 32k HP. This should not be problem for Cu though so plan accordingly.

PlatinaHeart
I Like Anime

Postby PlatinaHeart » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:21 pm

michelous wrote:
PlatinaHeart wrote:

Oh yeah I was unable to do the Halloween event last year because my phone was acting up. ::yess::

SethAmaha
Anime Junky

Postby SethAmaha » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:43 am

PlatinaHeart wrote:
michelous wrote:
PlatinaHeart wrote:

Oh yeah I was unable to do the Halloween event last year because my phone was acting up. ::yess::

Been there. I missed most of the winter event due to phone problems myself. Had to use all my apples just to catch up and get my Santa Alter