Fate grand order

Gamers paradise!
michelous
Anime Junky

Re: Fate grand order

Postby michelous » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:07 pm

PlatinaHeart wrote:
michelous wrote:here is my guide for the halloween 2016/18 event the 5* is cleo and 4* is vlad extra lancer
you need them , saber liz, Nitocris , robin and ibaraki for event bonus and each area has challenge quest had special rules

if you have better saber's saber liz really isnt worth it
but lancer vlad is very useful in shijuku
for cleo , she isnt as good as jack or shuten but more useful than the other 5 star assassins
here is the guide
Spoiler:

Is Elizabeth Brave better than Saber Lily, Siegfried or Chevalier? I don't have 5* sabers at this time.

Maybe saber lily Siegfried nukes dragons

michelous
Anime Junky

Postby michelous » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:06 am

PlatinaHeart wrote:
michelous wrote:here is my guide for the halloween 2016/18 event the 5* is cleo and 4* is vlad extra lancer
you need them , saber liz, Nitocris , robin and ibaraki for event bonus and each area has challenge quest had special rules

if you have better saber's saber liz really isnt worth it
but lancer vlad is very useful in shijuku
for cleo , she isnt as good as jack or shuten but more useful than the other 5 star assassins
here is the guide
Spoiler:

Is Elizabeth Brave better than Saber Lily, Siegfried or Chevalier? I don't have 5* sabers at this time.

nope

michelous
Anime Junky

Postby michelous » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:15 am

coming up next is christmas 2017 re-run
if you have jack avoid the banner
if you have santa salter or all the materials in mass you can void it all together
i would say avoid all the banners until the merlin banner since merlin makes things super easy

SethAmaha
Anime Junky

Postby SethAmaha » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:17 pm

Luckily (or unluckily) for me, I whaled the living excrement out of the gatcha last year and saved them all up. I now have plenty of 5 and 4 star CEs ready to go.