Fate grand order

Gamers paradise!
fragoff
I Bleed Anime

Re: Fate grand order

Postby fragoff » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:07 pm

Chris wrote:These battles are getting stupid to be honest. I can’t keep up with the challenge. Hoping jean will tone it down a little but I doubt it.

Jeanne, dude. Jean is a male name. I know you like traps, but this is pushing it! Holy saber must stay pure!!!!
"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the didlo of dysfunction into the neko of a civilized society" -Plato

michelous
Anime Junky

Postby michelous » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:48 am

fragoff wrote:
Chris wrote:These battles are getting stupid to be honest. I can’t keep up with the challenge. Hoping jean will tone it down a little but I doubt it.

Jeanne, dude. Jean is a male name. I know you like traps, but this is pushing it! Holy saber must stay pure!!!!

jeanne is the french version of joan. in english she is joan of arc or in french she is jeanne d'arc

michelous
Anime Junky

Postby michelous » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:48 am

farming guide
Spoiler:
https://66.media.tumblr.com/20c7eb7de99ccf045d62570798a53e7a/tumblr_inline_po9aaemuEO1r4eput_540.jpg

i got okita, 3 copies of emiya and nightengale spook

michelous
Anime Junky

Postby michelous » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:00 pm

Right after gudaguda 1 rerun ends in the 28th we go into gudaguda 2. I will put the full list who to use later but let’s your np5 nobu ready and max out your okita I’d you pulled her. The welfare servant chacha is decent but the gacha servant is just okay. I recommend only role if you want hijikata or telsa but you are much better off saving for the alter egos in ccc

michelous
Anime Junky

Postby michelous » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:10 pm

I can say if you are willing to arts stall gudaguda 2 if easy. I would say the main quest is painfully easy but some of the farming quests are a huge pain that requires arts stalling. I would say from Camelot on that games becomes more stall based. But from what I heard the real nightmare is coming in the ccc/ seraph event. We are getting a small break from events for April after gudaguda 2 ends but after that we go full dive into events until argatha. Also For argatha some people will want to wait till as late as the release of Abby or houkusai to clear it

michelous
Anime Junky

Postby michelous » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:46 pm

here is the fate extra ccc event farming guide
the event is super grindy and requires you too pull the alter egos to get the most out of it [ you need them for abby and mysterious heroine xx next summer anyway]

also bb will be helpful during shimosa
dont farm the event unless you need mats to level you event servants focus only on keys to progress
Spoiler:
Image Image Image

the event servants that give extra drops are
saber - nero , nero bride and gawain and suzuka
archer - gil, emiya, emiya alter [ we get his story in this event] tristan and robin hood
lancer- karna, vlad lancer, liz lancer , cu and li
rider= drake
caster- hans, tamo and nursery rhyme
berseker - tamo cat and lu bu
extra - bb, melty, passion and kiara