Gamers paradise!
Eira
Anime Junky

Re: xenoblade 2

Postby Eira » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:22 pm

michelous wrote:It is a mostly useless new outfit

It is, but
Spoiler:
thighs are hot, however they should of been white.
Everything I say is in relation to me, objectivity doesn't exist.

MAL: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Eira_99
Feel free to add me on Discord for more chat form discussions: One True Eira#1560

Chris
Site Co-Founder

Postby Chris » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:56 am

michelous wrote:
Chris wrote:
michelous wrote:the just released a new dlc dress for mythra i wont spoil it but if you got her in smash you know

Bah I’m nearly all but wanting to turn on that game. Still in denial about torna so unless you say new blades I’m probably not going to bother.

Switch code btw : sw-0372-8879-3106

It is a mostly useless new outfit

Was torna worth anything? I was half interested in the story but what irked me was the loss of nearly 400 hours of playtime just being lost. I know they want me to consider it a new game but I just can’t separate it in my head.

michelous
Anime Junky

Postby michelous » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:17 am

Chris wrote:
michelous wrote:
Chris wrote:
michelous wrote:the just released a new dlc dress for mythra i wont spoil it but if you got her in smash you know

Bah I’m nearly all but wanting to turn on that game. Still in denial about torna so unless you say new blades I’m probably not going to bother.

Switch code btw : sw-0372-8879-3106

It is a mostly useless new outfit

Was torna worth anything? I was half interested in the story but what irked me was the loss of nearly 400 hours of playtime just being lost. I know they want me to consider it a new game but I just can’t separate it in my head.

i never finished it since it requires so many side quests to clear main story and i am stuck on them

Eira
Anime Junky

Postby Eira » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:38 pm

HOLD UP! I was just setting up a merc mission and floren doesn’t count as a female, has he been a he this whole time! I thought it was a cute loli balde not a trap!

Feel free to add me on Discord for more chat form discussions: One True Eira#1560

Chris
Site Co-Founder

Postby Chris » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:29 am

Eira wrote:HOLD UP! I was just setting up a merc mission and floren doesn’t count as a female, has he been a he this whole time! I thought it was a cute loli balde not a trap!

Lol yep the whole time. Kinda they’re shtick if I remember the quest line right.

Eira
Anime Junky

Postby Eira » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:58 pm

Chris wrote:
Eira wrote:floren doesn’t count as a female, has he been a he this whole time!

Lol yep the whole time. Kinda they’re shtick if I remember the quest line right.

I’ve been swindled, haha. Ah well, just surprised me, I just also find it funny that all the story reveletions never made me post but floren did.

Might as well mention where I’m at then.
Just hit 100 hours, story wise I (final chapter spoilers)
Spoiler:
im on the final chapter, just met the architect, and holy crap it’s zanza who now has a human name of klaus, kinda crazy. I will say I ran around like a madman going crazy and hyper st this connection and revelation, rocked my actual world.

Party is levels 70-72. I absolutely love this game so much, I did have it since day 1 but things go in the way and so only since September have I really been playing it proper. Before September I was only up to gormott still! Anyway, I’m not gonna finish the story for awhile cause I wanna go off and do all the side quests, I always gotta 100% it haha.

Chris
Site Co-Founder

Postby Chris » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:48 pm

Eira wrote:
Chris wrote:
Eira wrote:floren doesn’t count as a female, has he been a he this whole time!

I’ve been swindled, haha. Ah well, just surprised me, I just also find it funny that all the story reveletions never made me post but floren did.

Might as well mention where I’m at then.
Just hit 100 hours, story wise I (final chapter spoilers)
Spoiler:
im on the final chapter, just met the architect, and holy crap it’s zanza who now has a human name of klaus, kinda crazy. I will say I ran around like a madman going crazy and hyper st this connection and revelation, rocked my actual world.

Party is levels 70-72. I absolutely love this game so much, I did have it since day 1 but things go in the way and so only since September have I really been playing it proper. Before September I was only up to gormott still! Anyway, I’m not gonna finish the story for awhile cause I wanna go off and do all the side quests, I always gotta 100% it haha.

Need to check my game again I think I ended up between 400-500. Possible exaggeration but I’m pretty sure it’s in that area

Eira
Anime Junky

Postby Eira » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:08 pm

Chris wrote:
Eira wrote:Just hit 100 hours, I’m on the final chapter. Party is levels 70-72. I absolutely love this game so much. Anyway, I’m not gonna finish the story for awhile cause I wanna go off and do all the side quests, I always gotta 100% it haha.

Need to check my game again I think I ended up between 400-500. Possible exaggeration but I’m pretty sure it’s in that area

It wouldn’t surprise me and I’m sure once I’ve done everything I’ll be somewhere around there or maybe even higher, since I’ve already bought the expansion pack, so I’ve got extra blades, extra side quests and the whole torna game to go through too.

I’ve got some of the DLC blades and started some DLC side quests. But I’m not gonna touch torna at least untill I finish the game for a first time.

michelous
Anime Junky

Postby michelous » Sun May 05, 2019 5:52 am

Cefedula wrote:Just thought I should revive this topic because remake/new game, so yea. Anyone excited for Xenoblade Chronicles X?

they need to put back the stuff taken out of the english release on wii u

Eira
Anime Junky

Postby Eira » Sun May 05, 2019 6:32 am

michelous wrote:
Cefedula wrote:Just thought I should revive this topic because remake/new game, so yea. Anyone excited for Xenoblade Chronicles X?

they need to put back the stuff taken out of the english release on wii u

I'm pretty sure that guys a bot, based on some of his other posts making no sense. Either that or a possible troll, why would he be asking if we're excited for X. No switch port has been announced nor is one likely as Monolith soft has said it would be too expensive no squeal has been announced either.

All we know for sure is that they're main focus is a non Xenoblade game and the next xenoblade game is in VERY early development and the public knows nothing thus far.