Talk About Shows Airing Now!
Savory Inventor
I Like Anime

Re: Steins;Gate 0

Postby Savory Inventor » Thu May 31, 2018 4:47 pm

Ep 8

Things are getting good...
Spoiler:
Poor Okaba having to loose Kurisu once again. I wonder how this will effect him next ep

DestroyerGX
I Bleed Anime

Postby DestroyerGX » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:19 pm

Ep. 9

Another good episode? What else can I say!

Spoiler:
So Russia's starting time machine experiments, and that's why Okabe went back to that previous timeline. I wonder if the two professors are actually part of this group Mr. Braun was talking about, and how Okabe will find the theory Kurisu was working on.

DestroyerGX
I Bleed Anime

Postby DestroyerGX » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:58 pm

Ep. 10

Another excellent episode.

Spoiler:
Wow! Maho has Kurisu's PC, with all that dangerous data! I wonder what will happen next!

DestroyerGX
I Bleed Anime

Postby DestroyerGX » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:16 pm

Ep. 11

At the half-way point, this is a needed breather after a bit of action.

Spoiler:
Kurisu's laptop is destroyed, but WWIII still looms in the distance. I wonder what will happened next.

DestroyerGX
I Bleed Anime

Postby DestroyerGX » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:29 pm

Ep. 12

The onion ninjas hit hard this episode.

Spoiler:
Kagari's recovery of her memories at the end and her recognition of Mayuri as her adopted mother was beautifully done. And the twist that Okabe encountered Kagari singing that song while being chased by the earlier group that ambushed them was a shocker!

SethAmaha
Crazy About Anime

Postby SethAmaha » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:01 am

Spoiler:
The mystery begins. So far Okabe is the that first known person to have sung that song, but the question is where did he hear it from?

DestroyerGX
I Bleed Anime

Postby DestroyerGX » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:59 am

SethAmaha wrote:
Spoiler:
The mystery begins. So far Okabe is the that first known person to have sung that song, but the question is where did he hear it from?

Spoiler:
That flashback certainly makes things murky, too, since Okabe doesn't seem to know the song at all. Meaning that Kagari and Suzuha's travel back through time is making so slight changes to the timeline apparently.

SethAmaha
Crazy About Anime

Postby SethAmaha » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:59 am

DestroyerGX wrote:
Spoiler:
That flashback certainly makes things murky, too, since Okabe doesn't seem to know the song at all. Meaning that Kagari and Suzuha's travel back through time is making so slight changes to the timeline apparently.

Spoiler:
At this point the only possible conclusion I could see coming is a big time loop where the song itself becomes a the central part of a scheme that forces the timeline into a new direction by having Kagari be the one to teach Okabe the song when he was young, passing it through the generation back to Kagari. My brain hurt even thinking of this but considering the show, I honestly don't see this be above them

SethAmaha
Crazy About Anime

Postby SethAmaha » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:48 am

Episode 13
Spoiler:
Though it was pretty obvious since she appeared, we pretty much now confirmed that Kagari is in fact an experiment made for the purpose of unlocking all the secretes from Amadeus. Pretty interested in how it will progress from here.

DestroyerGX
I Bleed Anime

Postby DestroyerGX » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:11 pm

Ep. 14

Another excellent episode.

Spoiler:
I suspect the Professor has something to do with Kagari's brainwashing. He's always been conveniently nearby whenever something bad happens.