Magical Girl Site

Talk About Shows Airing Now!
Whiskeyjack19
Anime Junky

Re: Magical Girl Site

Postby Whiskeyjack19 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:58 pm

fragoff wrote:So, is it worth my time to watch this, if i enjoyed magical girl raising project?

I would say Magical Girl Raising Project is far superior to this show because you can actually take MGRP seriously. This show is just so absurd that you can't help but laugh.
Move like lightning, sound like thunder.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Whiskeyjack19

fragoff
Anime Junky

Postby fragoff » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:53 pm

Whiskeyjack19 wrote:
fragoff wrote:So, is it worth my time to watch this, if i enjoyed magical girl raising project?

I would say Magical Girl Raising Project is far superior to this show because you can actually take MGRP seriously. This show is just so absurd that you can't help but laugh.

That bad hun!...
"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the didlo of dysfunction into the neko of a civilized society" -Plato

Eira
I Love Anime

Postby Eira » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:24 pm

No, I also enjoyed magical girl rising project and thus was interested in this. But this is just edge to such an absurd dagree, it’s really tying WAY TOO HARD! That it’s just a mess and horrible and not enjoyable to watch at all, kinda funny at how edgy it is the first few times but overall it just gets tired.

As a fellow magical girl rising project fan I’d say stay away, it’s not that same kind of show really.

Whiskeyjack19
Anime Junky

Postby Whiskeyjack19 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:09 pm

Episode 12

A fairly lackluster ending for a less than good show.

Spoiler:
The ending for Kaname was unexpected. I expected it to end with some manga bait power up for him.
Move like lightning, sound like thunder.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Whiskeyjack19