Postby Logan » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:40 pm

INFO COMING SOON

Kocurek1944
Super Otaku II

Re: Real Girl

Postby Kocurek1944 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:13 am

Episode 1
Wow...wow...Slow down.
I want to like this show, it has some elements that pique my interest, but it doesn't make it easy.
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kocurek1944
Proud citizen of Principality of Mecha
"Where robots are big
And teenagers angsty"

Kocurek1944
Super Otaku II

Postby Kocurek1944 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:23 pm

Episode 2
Watching 2 episodes of this show is a bit like witnessing veeeeeeeery condensed 12 episode long show.I honestly don't know how I feel about it.
Show has its moments, but it also has some serious problems.
"Where robots are big
And teenagers angsty"

fragoff
Crazy About Anime

Postby fragoff » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:37 pm

All right, i'm in. I have issues with the goofy parts of the anime, but the love story and introspection of the protagonist are really making this show happen. We also got plenty of kisses so far, wich i am really greatfull for. i hate the will they/won't they in romance.

Hope they keep it up...and drop the goofy stuff.
"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the didlo of dysfunction into the neko of a civilized society" -Plato

fragoff
Crazy About Anime

Postby fragoff » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:57 pm

Still very good. I am enjoying this show. Need more kisses!
"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the didlo of dysfunction into the neko of a civilized society" -Plato

fragoff
Crazy About Anime

Postby fragoff » Thu May 24, 2018 7:01 am

I still like the show but it is starting to pull out the 'convoluted for the sake of convolution when you have no original idear for a love story' trick.
Hope they get away from it and bring back this air of originality we had before last episode.

Kocurek1944
Super Otaku II

Postby Kocurek1944 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:30 am

Episode 11
This episode looks so bad...It was like 20 minutes of poor quality in-betweens. There was maybe one cut that was even acceptable.
"Where robots are big
And teenagers angsty"

fragoff
Crazy About Anime

Postby fragoff » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:12 pm

Kocurek1944 wrote:Episode 11
This episode looks so bad...It was like 20 minutes of poor quality in-betweens. There was maybe one cut that was even acceptable.

Man! when i read your comment, i thought you were probably exagerating it. But OMG my eyes hurt! I have never seen this happen in any anime in such a big and obvious way! Did they fire the main artist or something? Most of the scenes look like the scetchs for the storyboard!

Spoiler:
And don't get me started on the sudden drama at the end. the hell are they going to do with 1 episode left?? this serie has been going down the drain slowly but surely.

Kocurek1944
Super Otaku II

Postby Kocurek1944 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:05 pm

Wait...WUT?
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-06-19/real-girl-anime-gets-2nd-season/.133109
When making 12 decent looking episodes is a problem another 12 will definitely help.

This show was a series of highs and lows. Unfortunately the further it went the more lows it encountered, including animation issues, so I won't be checking out 2nd season.
"Where robots are big
And teenagers angsty"

fragoff
Crazy About Anime

Postby fragoff » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:43 pm

Heard the story was becoming even worst after that. Wich doesn't look good for this title. It has been on the downward slope since the wooden cabin episode.
Thank good we have wotaku to remove the bad taste left in the mounth after watching this bad romantic comedy.