384) Noragami Returns!

Talk about the Podcast!
Andrew
Site Admin

384) Noragami Returns!

Postby Andrew » Sun May 13, 2018 10:00 am

Even though the amount of news is on the lighter end, the impact of each is still giving plenty for the hosts of the Animecast to discuss. Join them as they send out their best wishes to Yuichiro Umehara, and cheer on the recovery of Adachitoka.

Topics this episode: Bang Dream, Amanchu Advance, Heaven’s Feel, Gunsmith Cats, UQ Holder, Masamune-kun’s Revenge, Goblin Slayer, Noragami Manga, Iya na Kao Sare Nagara Opantsu Misete, Shirobako Movie, Princess Principal Movie, Yoshikazu Yasuhiko, Yu Yu Hakusho, HiDive, Fo’xTails, Conception, Viz Media Netflix Series, Yuichiro Umehara, and much more!

Thanks to Lulink, fragoff, and Star-K for the great questions featured on this episode.

The intro music for this episode is the OP2 for Darling in the Franxx called “Kiss of Death (Alt Version)” by Mika Nakashima x Hyde. The outro for this episode is the ED for Amanchu Advance called “Hello, Hello” by Maaya Sakamoto.

We hope you all enjoy!
http://otakuspirit.com/2018/05/animecas ... i-returns/
Keep Connected to OtakuSpirit: YouTube, Facebook, iTunes, Twitter, MyAnimeList
Fate Grand Order: Tsubaki 554,837,694

Mys145
I Bleed Anime

Re: 384) Noragami Returns!

Postby Mys145 » Mon May 14, 2018 7:43 am

There are five main groups (excluding the recent male group) in Bang Dream. They all do events for the most part.

I don't expect to see voice actor changes for Yuichiro Umehara at the moment. They probably already recorded his lines for the current season. There have been voice actor changes throughout the years and rarely get rid of a character because of the voice actor couldn't do it for whatever reason. The series that can see a change would be Goblin Slayer (also the hardest one since he voices the main character), Captain Tsubasa, Legend of Galactic Heroes, and possibly Black Clover depends on if his character reappears in the series.

BlueSpark
Anime Junky

Postby BlueSpark » Tue May 15, 2018 1:34 am

Scum's Wish dub incoming - wooot! I'm psyched :). That's one show off my ever-growing wishlist.
Know a decent number of anime characters? Check out my forum game!

MojaveRena
I Love Anime

Postby MojaveRena » Thu May 17, 2018 5:24 am

It took me by surprise when I heard Yuichiro Umehara is in hospital with 'acute disseminated encephalomyelitis' which is a sudden inflammation of the brain and spinal cord.
I really hope he makes a speedy recovery, I only knew him in the recent "Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shiranai" so I wonder what the producers are going to do about the anime now..

Shirobako and Princess Principle movie, I am so hyped for these! Both deserve a movie and they announced it, I'm chuffed about it. :)

fragoff
Anime Junky

Postby fragoff » Thu May 17, 2018 6:59 am

Read somewhere that there is already a voice actor replacing him.
"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the didlo of dysfunction into the neko of a civilized society" -Plato