hello all

Let us get to know you!
venus
I Like Anime

hello all

Postby venus » Tue May 15, 2018 11:02 am

hello evreyone! emm dont know what too right really but ill try.
So im 21 year old guy from sweden so sorry for the bad spelling i play some games and play fotball/soccer but anime is what i like most. Fun fact here in sweden allot of anime is not available for example i cant watch funimation so i pirate anime sorry ;(, i do watch on crunchyroll.

I started watching anime thanks to my friend that showed me sword art online when I is was 17 and i liked kirito and asunas romance and the story was intressting but the second half wasnt that good but wasnt the worst either overall really liked it.
My favorite show is re:zero loved the characters Rem best girl obvious, I think the story was very good I didnt have a problem with it the first time but i think some part are just slow, animation is very good really love what stuido with fox did.
Favorit movie is a slient voice, was just amazing for me. The animation, story, art and characters was just so well develomp I wish i had the manga.

I found your podcast when i was looking for something to listen too at work. started to listen and enjoyed you guys,I think your rant episode are very intresting and fun listening to. Love yourer guys dynamic and diffrent opinions on shows and other stuff in the anime world.
Its fun to listen because I dont have anyone too talk anime about so its fun hearing your podcast.

So that it from my post eeem im really bad at this. I feel awkard posting this because ive never done this but im doing it. I probably made no seens im bad at writing and explaining stuff but hope i made some seens.
Sorry for the bad spelling and have a good day ::peace::

BlueSpark
I Bleed Anime

Re: hello all

Postby BlueSpark » Wed May 16, 2018 3:25 am

Welcome, welcome. Good to see you decided to join our little circus... ummm, circle. Yeah, that's what I meant :P.

We encourage everybody to watch and love anime. Hopefully you'll continue to find new shows that excite you ^_^. I'm a sucker for drama and romance series, so if you want to delve into those, I'll gladly provide some recommendations.

venus wrote:I probably made no seens im bad at writing and explaining stuff but hope i made some seens.
Nah, it's cool. I think it's pretty easy to get what you're saying :).

In keeping with my personal rule, I'll pose a custom anime-related question to you as a new forum member: Do you (often/sometimes/never) strongly identify with a main character? Do you get into a show so much that you feel like you're experiencing the story from their perspective?

To finish my reply, I'll quickly and shamelessly promote my forum game. I've got it linked in my signature - I'd be happy if you took a look at it. If you like the concept, you can join in right away.
Know a decent number of anime characters? Check out my forum game!

fragoff
Anime Junky

Postby fragoff » Wed May 16, 2018 9:16 am

Welcome into the Rem train. But keep in mind she is MY waifu, not yours!
Hope you enjoy your stay with us. Peace!
"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the didlo of dysfunction into the neko of a civilized society" -Plato

venus
I Like Anime

Postby venus » Wed May 16, 2018 9:34 am

thanks for the welcome man.
I have been looking for a new romance if you have any tell me some and if they are shows that have the main character actually picking someone and not a "go read the manga to find out who he pick" end

I sometimes identif with main character but not a lot, the show that i watch the mc personality just not at all like me, Im more of the quitet do my thing guy (if that makes seens)
Emm yes I would say I experience the story from their perspective sometimes, because emm well to be honset I dont know probably sound wierd and dumb, but i can just get sucked in a really good story like re:zero, erased and anohana.

Once again i feel some what awkard about writing and talking about anime to someone its somthing I never do
i dont know what to typ, so if my anwsers are strange say so thx

oo and also favorit pick this season? mine is hinamatsuri super fun and cute show, episode 6 tho was REALLY good in my opinion did not expect it at all.that was all, will enyoje this community :D

fragoff
Anime Junky

Postby fragoff » Wed May 16, 2018 7:34 pm

venus wrote:thanks for the welcome man.
I have been looking for a new romance if you have any tell me some

I will assume you do not know your classic. So don't feel insulted if i give you the obvious.
-golden time
-ore monogatari (my love story)
- B gata H kei ( yamada's first time)
-scum wish (a bit dark but interesting. Damaged love at its best)
-Tsuki Ga Kerie (best romance show out there if you seek a finish)
-tsurezure children (they are a serie of shorts but worth the trip)
-re life (if you inclued the extrasodes)
- i would dare to put hensemi in there because i'm a twisted freak. You are an adult so it's ok.
-netjuu no susume
- worker!, worker!! And worker!!!. I would argue with anyone that this becomes a romance show by the end of the 3rd season.

I probably forgot some major ones. But others can correct my failing memory and complet the list.

Out of all of them, you have to watch tsuki ga kerei. Not doing so is a mistake in your life of romance. I rest my case!
"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the didlo of dysfunction into the neko of a civilized society" -Plato

Chris
Site Co-Founder

Postby Chris » Wed May 16, 2018 9:22 pm

Welcome.

I hope you find a place here and lots of friends.

;-)

Have lots of fun.

BlueSpark
I Bleed Anime

Postby BlueSpark » Thu May 17, 2018 2:20 am

venus wrote:Once again i feel some what awkard about writing and talking about anime to someone its somthing I never do
i dont know what to typ, so if my anwsers are strange say so thx
No worries, I believe everybody has to find their own style for posting on a forum. You decide how much or how little to write, and what to share with others.

venus wrote:oo and also favorit pick this season? mine is hinamatsuri super fun and cute show
I have Hinamatsuri on my list to watch after it's finished airing (I only binge-watch completed shows, and only with English or German dubs). From what little I've read about it, it seems extremely whacky :D.

fragoff wrote:Out of all of them, you have to watch tsuki ga kerei. Not doing so is a mistake in your life of romance. I rest my case!
I second this wholeheartedly. Although I believe the commonly known title is Tsukigakirei ;). This one is a true gem (unless you explicitly want a mature romance, because the main characters are middle-school-aged).

My personal favorite in the genre is Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions!. There's a bigger focus on comedy and the series overall is extremely 'moefied,' but if that doesn't deter you (I rather like it, personally), the young and awkward romance between the two leads is just golden :>. I can't wait to watch the recently released sequel movie when it comes to German cinemas...

Two more shows I'd recommend are Mysterious Girlfriend X and Wolf Girl & Black Prince.
The former is a very 'straight' high school romance, complicated by the female lead's incredibly eccentric nature. The whole saliva-licking shtick is not fodder for fetishists, but serves as a wonderful plot device to advance their relationship.
The latter has quite a unique premise that makes for a love-hate relationship with the characters. I usually have a hard time getting into shoujo romances (i.e. series aimed at teenage female audiences), but this one grabbed me and never let go.
Know a decent number of anime characters? Check out my forum game!

MojaveRena
I Love Anime

Postby MojaveRena » Thu May 17, 2018 12:36 pm

Hi, welcome to Otaku Spirit! I hope you like it here. ::mischief::

venus wrote:Fun fact here in sweden allot of anime is not available for example i cant watch funimation so i pirate anime sorry ;(, i do watch on crunchyroll.
Don't worry, it's the same here in Italy because Funimation is blocked...
I have Netflix but not all anime shows are available. So sometimes I have to pirate too. :?

venus wrote:My favorite show is re:zero loved the characters Rem best girl obvious, I think the story was very good I didnt have a problem with it the first time but i think some part are just slow,
I see you have good taste, sir. 8-) Rem is my favourite character in Re:Zero too, a lot of people here on Otaku Spirit love Rem.

venus wrote:So that it from my post eeem im really bad at this. I feel awkard posting this because ive never done this but im doing it. I probably made no seens im bad at writing and explaining stuff but hope i made some seens.
No worries, you make perfect sense to me, I am new to this forum too but I like it here because everyone is friendly. I am very shy with forums, but here I feel welcome to talk.

Please feel free to talk to us about your favourite anime and I hope you love this place.

fragoff
Anime Junky

Postby fragoff » Thu May 17, 2018 5:52 pm

BlueSpark wrote:
I'd recommend Mysterious Girlfriend X

Didn't named that one because he requested animes with closure and, sadly, this one does not get one. I even heard the manga finished with no closure!

It sucks because i really did like this one.

venus
I Like Anime

Postby venus » Thu May 17, 2018 10:06 pm

Wait is Mysterious Girlfriend X that show where he is licking her spit? Does that go away becaus I could not get over it, was really disgusting to me.