hello all

Let us get to know you!
BlueSpark
Anime Junky

Re: hello all

Postby BlueSpark » Fri May 18, 2018 2:32 am

fragoff wrote:Didn't named that one [Mysterious Girlfriend X] because he requested animes with closure and, sadly, this one does not get one. I even heard the manga finished with no closure!
Well, his stipulation was the MC actually choosing a girl and committing to a relationship. That's definitely the case in MGX. But yeah, it's pretty open-ended before they really get close the way you would expect from a couple.

venus wrote:Wait is Mysterious Girlfriend X that show where he is licking her spit? Does that go away becaus I could not get over it, was really disgusting to me.
Indeed it is. If you were disgusted by it, I'm afraid I'll have to suggest you stay clear of the show. I can't fault you for it - the imagery is a little revolting. I had no problem with it, but if you do, you probably won't enjoy the rest of the series.
Know a decent number of anime characters? Check out my forum game!

fragoff
Anime Junky

Postby fragoff » Fri May 18, 2018 7:00 am

venus wrote:Wait is Mysterious Girlfriend X that show where he is licking her spit? Does that go away becaus I could not get over it, was really disgusting to me.

I feel sorry for you the day you will have to frenchkiss a girl ;)
"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the didlo of dysfunction into the neko of a civilized society" -Plato

venus
I Like Anime

Postby venus » Fri May 18, 2018 2:26 pm

fragoff wrote: I feel sorry for you the day you will have to frenchkiss a girl ;)

haha no just that she pukes nothing but saliva and he just licks a puddle of it. Its just that he just licks it they didnt even kiss from what i saw, but i stop watching really early tho, got no problem with frenchkissing ;)

fragoff
Anime Junky

Postby fragoff » Fri May 18, 2018 3:13 pm

venus wrote:
fragoff wrote: I feel sorry for you the day you will have to frenchkiss a girl ;)

haha no just that she pukes nothing but saliva and he just licks a puddle of it. Its just that he just licks it they didnt even kiss from what i saw, but i stop watching really early tho, got no problem with frenchkissing ;)

Technicaly, this is sleeping saliva, not puking saliva.
"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the didlo of dysfunction into the neko of a civilized society" -Plato

BlueSpark
Anime Junky

Postby BlueSpark » Fri May 18, 2018 3:59 pm

fragoff wrote:Technicaly, this is sleeping saliva, not puking saliva.
I concur.

The funny thing is, in all honesty, I don't believe the prospect of a sexually curious boy tasting a girl's spit would be that far-fetched - except the story is set in high school, putting the protagonist around the age of 16 and therefore well beyond puberty. If it were a middle school setting, I'd deem it somewhat plausible.

venus
I Like Anime

Postby venus » Sat May 19, 2018 12:24 am

Ok I might have overreacted a bit its not the weirdest or grossest thing iev seen. And when i meant she puke saliva its at the end of the first episode where in his confession she starst to throwup saliva he dosent lick it but still.
But as i said might have overreacted bit wacht it a long time ago when i was young and dumbe might try it again I

BlueSpark
Anime Junky

Postby BlueSpark » Sat May 19, 2018 2:09 am

venus wrote:And when i meant she puke saliva its at the end of the first episode where in his confession she starst to throwup saliva he dosent lick it but still.
Oh, you're right, there's that scene ^^*. I think she only does that 1 more time in a later episode. If you can look past this, I think Mysterious Girlfriend X is an immensely heartwarming romance series and a great portrayal of how one discovers love at a young age.

fragoff
Anime Junky

Postby fragoff » Sat May 19, 2018 6:05 am

BlueSpark wrote:
fragoff wrote:Technicaly, this is sleeping saliva, not puking saliva.
I concur.

The funny thing is, in all honesty, I don't believe the prospect of a sexually curious boy tasting a girl's spit would be that far-fetched - except the story is set in high school, putting the protagonist around the age of 16 and therefore well beyond puberty. If it were a middle school setting, I'd deem it somewhat plausible.

I'm sure kids around the world think of weirder things when reaching the sexual age. I personaly can relate to the smell of a girl's bed. It was a thing for me...ages ago lol.
Even if 16 starts to be old for these kind of things, it probably is not uncommon in Japan. But for the sake of 'legality' over there, they probably couldn't depict 13 year olds having sexual arousal scene like in this show. That is probably the resson for their age.