Talk About Shows Airing Now!
Mys145
I Bleed Anime

Re: Harukana Receive

Postby Mys145 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:24 am

SethAmaha wrote:
Whiskeyjack19 wrote:Episode 5

Spoiler:
Hey Kanata, if the other team isn't going to bother blocking you because they know you're just going to do a pokey maybe mix in a few spikes. I don't even know how many points she cost them that game by not spiking.

Spoiler:
You know what? I get it. The whole time I keep thinking she is going to throw in a spike and just win the whole game with it and she never does. It's not like the show has implied that she can't spike due to her height yet so I still expect her to do it all the time

Spoiler:
I rather think there is a plan to why Kanata has been doing pokeys all this time. I'm betting on that Kanata is trying to get them tired with the constant pokeys and forcing them to keep returning them.

Also I would like to point out that Kanata could spike but remember in that practice match with the sisters that she was constantly blocked when she spiked the ball.

SethAmaha
Crazy About Anime

Postby SethAmaha » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:30 am

Mys145 wrote:
SethAmaha wrote:
Whiskeyjack19 wrote:Episode 5

Spoiler:
Hey Kanata, if the other team isn't going to bother blocking you because they know you're just going to do a pokey maybe mix in a few spikes. I don't even know how many points she cost them that game by not spiking.

Spoiler:
You know what? I get it. The whole time I keep thinking she is going to throw in a spike and just win the whole game with it and she never does. It's not like the show has implied that she can't spike due to her height yet so I still expect her to do it all the time

Spoiler:
I rather think there is a plan to why Kanata has been doing pokeys all this time. I'm betting on that Kanata is trying to get them tired with the constant pokeys and forcing them to keep returning them.

Also I would like to point out that Kanata could spike but remember in that practice match with the sisters that she was constantly blocked when she spiked the ball.

Spoiler:
I know, thats why she started doing pokies but when the other girls started to back off to cunter them, it was the perfect moment to do spikes or even a dump to just let the ball fall close to the net but she instead decided to keep the pokies the whole game.

SethAmaha
Crazy About Anime

Postby SethAmaha » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:00 am

Episode 6
Spoiler:
I am very satisfied with this show. I like how our doubts from last week were taken and just burned away this episode. It's like the writer of this show was secretly laughing at us, knowing that they knew what they were doing.

Whiskeyjack19
Anime Junky

Postby Whiskeyjack19 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:13 pm

SethAmaha wrote:Episode 6
Spoiler:
I am very satisfied with this show. I like how our doubts from last week were taken and just burned away this episode. It's like the writer of this show was secretly laughing at us, knowing that they knew what they were doing.

Spoiler:
I disagree. Even though Kanata's plan was to tire the short girl out by making her receive all of those pokeys she still should have grabbed those available points by spiking. By spiking she also forces the other girl to try to block her to prevent Kanata spiking again which would also tire her out from having to jump every time Kanata attacked. Kanata poorly executed her plan.
Move like lightning, sound like thunder.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Whiskeyjack19