My final thoughts on this show are that I in the end came out of it lukewarm.What did it do right?
1) It had very enjoyable characters. I loved them all and their chemistry with one another was fun to to watch
2) Great sexy art and expert camera angles. Need I say more?
3) The physics of the characters hair, movements, and "assets" were pleasingly moving. I love that non of the characters ever seem still and specially when the acio was playing, the characters all moved and the physica were always on point.
What did it do bad?
1) As great as the art was, it did have a lot of still shots and you could tell when they took still characters and just moved the background. Kinda like taking a cardboard cut out and moving to location
2)Akari never got a partner. While it wasn't a necessity, having one of the characters not receive a partner and act solely as a tie in for the others felt a little imp=complete.
3) The big game that we were waiting for between the Harukana tema and the AyuNara team never got into the show. I know this is because they had too few episodes to work with so they had to cut it out but when you have something like that be the end goal for the show, not having it is a little lackluster.
In the end I did love the show and if it gets a second season to complete the story, then I can call it a perfect anime but until then it is a show that is missing a big part the is necessary for me to recommend it to anyone.