Music Girls (Ongaku Shōjo)

Talk About Shows Airing Now!
Mys145
I Bleed Anime

Music Girls (Ongaku Shōjo)

Postby Mys145 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:51 pm

Music Girls

Plot:

Hanako Yamadaki encounters the obscure, low-selling 11-member "C-list" idol unit Ongaku Shōjo. Their producer Ikehashi thinks the unit needs a new member. Together, Ongaku Shōjo and Hanako strive for the top of the music world.

Legal Streaming: http://www.crunchyroll.com/music-girls

Creator: Matsuri Santa
Director: Yukio Nishimoto
Writer: Deko Akao
Music:
Studio: Studio DEEN
Genre: Music, Slice of Life
Episodes: 12

phpBB [video]

SethAmaha
I Love Anime

Re: Music Girls (Ongaku Shōjo)

Postby SethAmaha » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:21 am

Not too bad. I'm glad that the dancing isn't the awful CG animation of Love Live and the girls a cute and don't have any off putting characters. If you like Idol shows, this just might work for you.

Tori
Super NEET II

Postby Tori » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:03 am

The opening starts off with the worst CG dancing I've ever seen, only to then not use CG during the performance in the actual show. I have no idea who gave the ok for that, but that person should be fired. As for the rest of the show, it pretty much played out exactly like I thought it would. I did not like this episode. I'm giving it one or two more episodes, but will most likely drop.
ON EXTENDED HIATUS
SEE YOU IN DISCORD

Imagehttp://myanimelist.net/animelist/ToriXtra

SethAmaha
I Love Anime

Postby SethAmaha » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:22 pm

Guess I got over how awkward the show was but I'm starting to enjoy it now. I don't mind that it has so many stills or that it is CG just due to the fact that its a short sits not like I expect much of a budget to begin with.