The end of the 5 Year Wait for Idex

Current and Classic Animation!
SethAmaha
I Love Anime

The end of the 5 Year Wait for Idex

Postby SethAmaha » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:51 am

So A certain Magical Index is finally coming back this fall after 5 years and I cannot be more excited. However, because it's been so long, I now have to go back and watch Diex 1&2 to get ready for the new season.
1) how many Index fans are there here
2) How many of you are like me, and are going back to the first 2 seasons for refresher?

Companion Kyuubey
Crazy About Anime

Re: The end of the 5 Year Wait for Idex

Postby Companion Kyuubey » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:14 am

I really enjoyed Index up through the Accelerator arc in the first season. Then, it started to just feel like a harem by the end of the that season and I lost interest. ::shrug::

I'm happy for Index fans though on getting another season after the long wait.
My Anime List /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\My Figure Collection

BlueSpark
Anime Junky

Postby BlueSpark » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:28 am

Companion Kyuubey wrote:Then, it started to just feel like a harem by the end of the that season and I lost interest. ::shrug::
... While conversely, I enjoyed the heck out of the romantic tension between Touma and Mikoto in season 2 ^_^. I'm curious to find out whether they'll pursue that route in this new installment.

Personally, I'm a much bigger fan of Railgun. Yet while I would prefer a sequel for the spinoff, I'll concede that the Index anime needs it more since season 2 - just like season 1 before it - ends on a blatant cliffhanger. The storyline of Railgun, on the other hand, was more or less concluded.
Know a decent number of anime characters? Check out my forum game!

SethAmaha
I Love Anime

Postby SethAmaha » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:15 am

BlueSpark wrote:Personally, I'm a much bigger fan of Railgun. Yet while I would prefer a sequel for the spinoff, I'll concede that the Index anime needs it more since season 2 - just like season 1 before it - ends on a blatant cliffhanger. The storyline of Railgun, on the other hand, was more or less concluded.

I actually do like Railgun as well. There is a lot of stuff that they are adding in the manga, I don't know anything about the light novel but I'm assuming it has even more so. I'm just excited since Index does has such a big fandom and has had many years worth of content n the Light Novels that could easily play out for at least 3 or more seasons.