Genre:
Episodes:

phpBB [video]

***To be updated when more information comes in

SethAmaha
Anime Junky

Re: Monster Strike the Animation

Postby SethAmaha » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:57 am

It's not a surprised that not much information is on this new season but It does deserve one as it is a seperate story from the other seasons and movies. This new story takes its roots from the story of Lucifer from the Old Testament and is generally a pretty good story so far. The animation is in 3dD CG and may not be for everyone but it's not too bad is terms of character movements. Even though I'm still sore from the closing of the US servers for the game, I still enjoy the show and wonder how they will introduce more of the world from here on out.

Unfortunately, there isn't much new information on this as seen in the intro post. Neither wikipedia, MyAnimeList, not the official Youtube page have any information on the new season so I'll update it once information is actually released.

SethAmaha
Anime Junky

Postby SethAmaha » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:31 am

Episode 3
Spoiler:
The show is taking a very interesting turn. Can't wait to see how it will turn out and find out Lucy's true motivations.

SethAmaha
Anime Junky

Postby SethAmaha » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:40 am

Episode 4
Again, if you haven''t seen anything from this series or have dropped it, you should give this new season a try. It has nothing to do with any of the previous material and the show so far is pretty good. The CG isn't all that great, but you watch for the story, not the visuals.

SethAmaha
Anime Junky

Postby SethAmaha » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:08 am

Episode 5
It's developing quite well and I'm surprised at how ell they are doing the action in this show. The mystery behind the shadows is now picking up and we are getting to know more about the relationships between some of the major players.

SethAmaha
Anime Junky

Postby SethAmaha » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:29 am

Episode 9
Spoiler:
Now don't get me wrong, I love Pandora. I think she is the cutest thing in the world and I just want to poke her cheeks. But the whole time I keep saying "to myself

wait, wait, go back, go back. What is going on again? Wait, I was expecting her to go all Mahou Shoujo but I got a cheerleader instead. I'm so conflicted. Wait, now everyone is a cheerleader? Zeus, I know way too much about you so why are you trying to make me like you so much?"

This isn't really spoilers or anything, but the weirdest part about this show is that despite how cheaply animeted it look, there are a whole bunch of super popular voice actors I instantly recognized. From Iruka-sensei from Naruto, Kyouko from Danganronpa, Megumi from How to raise a boring Girlfriend, Nagisa from Strike the blood, and Oboro from Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs. It even has a theme song from Nana Mizuki that has done both acting roles as well as music for shows like Boruto, Naruto, Claymore, Dog Days, Nanoha, Symphogear, and so many more

Seriously, how much money does this show have?