395) Animecast: Spring 2018 Anime Season Review Part 3

Talk about the Podcast!
Andrew
Site Admin

395) Animecast: Spring 2018 Anime Season Review Part 3

Postby Andrew » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:09 am

The hosts of the Otaku Spirit Animecast are back to give their final takes on the Spring 2018 Anime Season with a load of concluding titles. Listen in and get their take!

Anime Reviewed in this Episode: Sword Art Online Alternative Gun Gale Online, Darling In The Franxx, Caligula, Doreiku, Amanchu Advance, Fist of the Blue Sky Regenesis, Space Battleship Tiramisu, Alice or Alice, and High School DxD Hero.

The opening song for this episode is the OP for Darling in the Franxx called “KISS OF DEATH” by Mika Nakashima x Hyde. The closing song for this episode is the ED for Sword Art Online Alternative Gun Gale Online called “To see the future” by Tomori Kusunoki.

We hope you all enjoy!
http://otakuspirit.com/2018/07/animecas ... ew-part-3/

** Note: edited title do for show title **
Keep Connected to OtakuSpirit: YouTube, Facebook, iTunes, Twitter, MyAnimeList
Fate Grand Order: Tsubaki 554,837,694

Mys145
I Bleed Anime

Re: 395) Animecast: Spring 2018 Anime Season Review Part 3

Postby Mys145 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:54 am

I'm pretty sure that Andrew is rehashing his argument about the drama in Gun Gale Online from the second half of Sword Art Online where he didn't get why people are so into about saving Alfheim even though it's a game. Sure you can view it as a game but for some people it's much more than that like it's their main source of income or it's part of who they are.

I'm going to defend Fubata about the glowsticks and flashlights. Glowsticks aren't a common occurrence as you might think it is. I imagine she isn't the type of person who has seen a concert where they are the most common place to see them. As for the flashlight thing, I would bet she was more surprised that there are flashlights that can used underwater very well. I doubt an ordinary flashlight would work very well underwater.

The second season of Fist of the Blue Sky has been confirmed for October. Even before the announcement, the final episode of the first season had "See you Next Season" instead of the "To be Continued" at the end of the episode.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2 ... er/.133401

Just maybe that Andrew will realize that Gegege no Kiktaro isn't a single cour one day. Anichart isn't all perfect.

michelous
Anime Junky

Re: 395) Animecast: Spring 2018 Anime Season Review Part 3

Postby michelous » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:02 am

Wouldn’t be shocked if you’ll could recognize ravel she went from a to d cup