Awesome news for the old ones...and real otakus!!

Everything Else!
fragoff
Crazy About Anime

Awesome news for the old ones...and real otakus!!

Postby fragoff » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:03 am

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the didlo of dysfunction into the neko of a civilized society" -Plato

SethAmaha
Crazy About Anime

Re: Awesome news for the old ones...and real otakus!!

Postby SethAmaha » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:25 am

This is some interesting news. I've always wanted to at least watch this show but since no one seems to have it for stream and since I don't have the cash to pay hundreds for the whole show, I've kept putting it off. Considering how classic and important this series is to the history of manga and anime, I'm sure i would find great enjoyment in it

fragoff
Crazy About Anime

Postby fragoff » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:08 am

SethAmaha wrote:This is some interesting news. I've always wanted to at least watch this show but since no one seems to have it for stream and since I don't have the cash to pay hundreds for the whole show, I've kept putting it off. Considering how classic and important this series is to the history of manga and anime, I'm sure i would find great enjoyment in it

You can't go wrong with the grandmother of echii. Altough you have to get ready to go back into the 80's. If you liked ranma 1/2(same author) , then you're halfway there!
"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the didlo of dysfunction into the neko of a civilized society" -Plato

Eira
I Like Anime

Postby Eira » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:50 pm

I’m in the same kind of position, never been able to easily watch it but deifntly heard about it and been curious, if it’s coming then I got no issue getting it and reading it, super curious to check it out.
I changed my MAL profile and then otaku spirit auto changed my profile pic here to match it... what is this witchcraft!

MAL: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Eira_99

Fullmetal-Senpai
I Bleed Anime

Postby Fullmetal-Senpai » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:42 pm

Oh boy, I remember trading vhs tapes for this one. I've long sense stolen it but glad y'all get to watch it.